Chapter Twenty-Nine

Two, three
Hello, we are GFriend!

Six months since they debuted, their first stage, their first music video, their first performance. The positive feedbacks that they had received from the netizens were unbelievable, it really helped them to gain their strength and work better as a group.

Six months later, a second mini album was released along with a title song called "Me Gustas Tu" or in Korean it is 오늘부터 우리는 (Oneulbuteo Urineun). The feelings of anxious and nervous were taking over themselves since they weren't expecting of positive feedbacks, but hopefully, they will get what they wanted.

Seeing the spectators standing in front of them caused them to tremble with nervous frustration, and felt like dropping themselves to the floor, crying silently.

Sojung moved her gaze to the other members, examining their expressions if she should start saying the introduction or not.

"Now?" she mouthed, and they nodded. Sojung sucked in a deep breath before saying, "Two, three. Hello, we are GFriend!" and they bowed down before getting into their position to start performing.

Once the beat started, their body swayed to the music smoothly and showed off their dancing skills following by the perfect vocal even though they were dancing energetically.

Power of GFriend.

...

"Thank you," Taehyung thanked his makeup artist, rose from his seat and joined Hoseok and Jimin who were busy focusing on the TV watching performances in the waiting room as they were waiting for their turn to perform.

Many things had changed ever since their debut stage, without them realizing it had been two years since they debuted, and Jimin was no longer the cute boy with chubby cheeks. He had came out as manly as ever, with his sharp jaw and red hair. Yeah, red hair.

All of them were wearing the same outfit, tucked in white shirt with black slacks and black tie. Taehyung made his way from the makeup table to the chairs Jimin and Hoseok were sitting on, and placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

He gazed down to both of them, witnessing how their smiles broadened as they were watching the performance. "Where is Jin hyung?" he asked, gazing down to Jimin.

"He went to the toilet," Hoseok answered, without taking his eyes off of the television. Taehyung then moved his gaze to the TV, examining the innocent looking girls in navy blue dress performing on stage.

He could see Jimin and Hoseok dancing and singing along to the song, while Taehyung was confused not knowing who they were.

"ME GUSTAS TU GUSTAS TU STURURURU JOAHAEYO~," Hoseok sang along while copying their legendary dance move where they were moving their hands and hips from left to right.

"ME GUSTAS TU STUTURU~" Jimin continued the next line, with his smile broadened to his ears. An enthusiastic smile painted itself across Taehyung's face as he was watching the performance as well as watching how his hyung and his friend's reaction to the song.

"Jimin, you look so ugly doing that. Please stop," Namjoon spoke up while having his face getting done by his makeup artist, only got to open one of his eyes and watched their moves from the reflection in the mirror.

"The song is addicting!" he squealed, as their laughters were echoing the waiting room full of staffs, bags, hangers and of course, the uncontrollable members of BTS.

The smile that was painted across Taehyung's face faded away when he noticed something that he was not sure what. His eyebrows were plunged to a frown as his hand was squeezing Jimin's shoulder gently.