Chapter Forty-Nine

It wasn't easy, and it has never been easy to sit there and look at someone who once meant so much to you, just to find out that she cupped someone else's cheeks in front of your eyes and to find that she had been lying through her teeth, it was something that I could've ever imagined. Never have I ever thought of this thing, to come and crash my life in a blink of an eye. Yet, I'm glad I didn't throw my courage away. I'm grateful, and thankful for my ownself, for being so brave and strong. Here I am, sitting here and looking at someone who meant so much for me still, and will always be, cupping her hands on my cheeks with a gaze that I could stare at until the end of time. This woman in front of me, is the reason why I succeed in finding myself, and finding out who I really am.

One last peck he left on her nose was the moment of the director shouting 'Cut!' through the megaphone. In an instant, soft chats could be heard coming from the crews. It was almost like he could predict what they were going to say, he knew their acting could not be replaced by any actors out there, unless they're married and acting as a married couple.

Because you know they love each other.

Very much.

Seokjin let go of her palms against his cheeks and stood up from his position. Like a thunder, Sojung reached for his arm, stopping him from taking a step ahead.

"Was that real?" she asked, glancing up at Seokjin. A cheeky smile broadened as he brushed his palms against her hand.

"Sojung, these last few days would probably be our last chance of getting to see each other for more than two minutes. Do you think I'll ever get the chance to say what I truly feel as we bowed down to each other on the stage at the music shows?" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

"No," she answered short.

"That is why, I'm using this opportunity to say everything that I've always wanted to. Let the viewers judge whether it was real or an act, the most important thing is I know what I'm feeling is real enough to call that an act," he grinned.

"But, you can still call me, though? Or you can send me a text saying what you're feeling? No one will know about it because. . .your confession in front of the whole nation makes me feel. . .kind of embarrassed," Sojung smirked shyly.

"So what? Let the whole nation knows how much I love my girlfriend even though they don't know about it. Kim Sojung is mine," he said, as he leaned closer and touched the tip of her nose.

"And one more thing! Of course no, I won't send a text or call you because I need to see you and your beautiful face, how you would react on every word that had to come out of my mouth," he paused, pulling her hand just so she would stand on her feet and made their way together to the tent.

"Second, no, I won't give you a call because you have to be aware of the fact that I live with three beavers and three meerkats that I do not have an ability to take control with. If they weren't celebrities, I bet they'll become a president of a sasaeng club," he joked.

Sojung chuckled to his words in delight, Seokjin had always been so professional with his sense of humor that it would make you laugh to everything that came out of his mouth.

He pulled the tent curtain open for her to walk in first, before followed her from her back. As soon as they stepped in, all eyes were glued to them. Motherly smiles were painted on their faces as they watched their moves.

"Wh―,"

"Woah! You two are such good actors! I almost fell for your act and thought you two were a real couple!" one of the makeup artists said to them with a wide smile on her face.

"Are you two dating? Huh? Hey, better keep that as a secret since both of you are still very new in the industry," the person next to her said.

They were left with shock, no words to be thinking of coming out of their mouths.