Chapter Thirty-Five

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. . . .," Seokjin wandered from left to right multiple of times while Namjoon was sitting on the bed, watching his moves that didn't seem to be stopping any moments. He was wandering while mouthing oh my god endlessly, and all Namjoon thought was Seokjin getting high.

"Hyung," he spoke up, successfully made him stop wandering as Seokjin titled his head and looked at Namjoon's emotionless-so-done-with-Jin-BTS expression.

"What drugs did you take?" he asked.

Seokjin groaned as he ran his fingers through his hair out of frustration, before lying in the bed with his face frowned. "Cocaine? Heroin? Phencyclidine? Amphetamines? Or perhaps. . . .ecstasy?"

"No! I didn't take those stuffs!" he raised his tone, after straightened his back with his face frowning still. He then cupped his face with his hand and began fake sobbing.

"Then? What's wrong with you? You've been wandering from left to right for what I felt like has been. . . .about thirty-seven minutes?" Namjoon said.

"No, Namjoon. I'm stupid," he said through his hands that he cupped his face with.

"Hm, nothing new. Is that all?" he joked.

"No! Namjoon! Arghh! Why am I like this? Can you tell my why I was born to be like this?" he groaned again.

Namjoon was confused with his statement, is he not satisfied with his looks? That's strange. "What are you talking about? You're perfect the way you are, you don't need plastic surgery," he encouraged.

"That's not what I meant! I'm talking about myself, like, what? I don't even know what I'm babbling about," he said before falling to his back in the bed once again with his eyes closed.

"Yeah, me too," he said, then.

"Hyung, can you at least tell me a little bit about why you're acting this way? The last time I saw you acting like this was twenty-two years ago, and you're twenty-three years old now," he said, rolling his eyes to the back of his head. He was so fed up with Seokjin who was still acting strange but still didn't want to tell him the reason behind it.

"It's about Sojung, okay! It's about her!" he said in a loud tone, glaring Namjoon a look while still lying in the bed. Namjoon's eyes widened twice than their original size once he heard the name Sojung coming out of Seokjin's mouth. The last time he heard him saying her name was three years ago—and it was also the first time her name slipping out of his mouth ever since they started shooting We Got Married together.

"Wh-what? What's with her?" he asked, confused.

"I didn't know she doesn't have a phone so I tried calling her and eventually a guy picked up the call, so I was angry at her for not telling me about her having another guy," he explained in one breath.

"But why does she have to tell you about that? It's not like you guys have anything, like, a relationship or something?" Namjoon questioned him. Seokjin stayed silent while staring at the wall, getting up from his back and sat properly on the bed without a word coming out of his mouth. Namjoon found the situation between them getting strange with Seokjin not answering the question. "Or you guys do. . . .?"

"No! We don't have anything between us," Seokjin protested almost instantly after him.

"Then? I don't see any problems with that,"

"I don't know, okay! I don't know, I don't know what's wrong with me and I don't know what's wrong with her," he sighed.

"What is wrong with her?" Namjoon asked.