Chapter Nineteen

The van was pulled over in front of Seoul Station. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi picked up their bags before pulled the van door's open. "Bye hyung, see you soon. Take care!" Jimin said after stepping out of the car.

"Happy Chuseok, hyung!" Jungkook wished them from outside of the car and they waved their hands and wished them as well. "Happy Chuseok, guys. Stay safe, let us know when you've arrived in Busan and you two, Daegu," Seokjin said.

"Alright, mother," Taehyung jokingly said, followed by giggles from the other members. They thanked the manager for sending them to the station before shut the van's door closed.

It was down to only Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok left. The journey to a nearby specific station to drop Seokjin off since his hometown was the nearest to the town took only a several minutes. Manager-nim had offered to send him straight to his house since it will only take approximately twenty minutes but he refused for him to so as he was afraid if the traffic jam would be like hell since it was a holiday season.

"Thanks a lot, hyung. Happy Chuseok," he let his arms out to shake his manager's hand and stepped out of the car. He was the only one left since his manager had sent Namjoon and Hoseok to Yongsan Station just after they left from Seoul Station.

He took a light step walking down the stairs to the underground subway station. He turned to his left and walked over to the entering machine.

'Place your card here,' the machine spoke in a robotic voice. The gate opened as soon as Seokjin placed his card on the machine. He took light steps walking down to another stairs again, which brought him to the railway and he stood behind the yellow line. It was surprisingly not as crowded as he thought it would be as tomorrow is going to be Chuseok.

Despite all of that, he could feel eyes watching him. He started to feel a little bit uncomfortable since he was still quite unfamiliar with this whole people staring at you situation, he pulled his phone out and immediately, he felt a vibration on his palm as a text from his mother popped up in the notification bar.

'Seokjin, where are you? Are you coming home today? Tomorrow?'

Seokjin giggled as the thought of his mother shouted his name from the kitchen came across his mind. He thought it would be too boring if he said the real situation, and went to the opposite answer instead. His fingers moved swiftly typing words before sending it to his mother.

'I'm sorry, mother. I don't think I'm going home today or tomorrow. I'm very sorry. Happy Chuseok, to both you and father,'

...

His eyes were moving up and down, looking for a drink that Taehyung was asking him to buy for him. He let his hand out of his pocket and grabbed two tins of Coke and shut the fridge door closed. He grabbed some others snacks, especially the snack that those maknae line had always been loving and had always been fighting over it. Yoongi being a guy with genuine heart himself, bought six packets of their favourite snack before heading to the counter to pay for the foods and drinks he was buying.

"It's thirteen thousand four hundred and eighty won," the cashier said, as Yoongi pulled notes out of his black leather wallet and handed it to the cashier.

"Thank you," the petite lady gave him the balance, and Yoongi replied with a smile before turning around and crashed himself to a body figure.

"I'm very sorry," the guy said in an apologetic voice. He was quite tall, absolutely taller than Yoongi which made his face bumped onto the guy's shoulder. "It's okay. I'm the one who should apologise," he giggled despite the pain he was feeling.