Chapter Fifty

All of their eyes were twitching due to the confusion that they were getting, as they slowly got up one after another. "Greet her properly, Kim Taehyung," Seokjin called out when he noticed he was hesitating to bow down, Taehyung's eyes didn't even blink while locking his gaze to Sojung's face.

"Let's just act you have never met her before. Sojung, this is Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook and this is the birthday boy, Jung Hoseok. All of them will not use any honorifics towards you other than this young boy right here. Jungkook, greet your noona," Seokjin slurred and Jungkook did as he was told immediately.

"Hello, n-noona. I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you," Jungkook smiled shyly after bowing down, and Sojung did the same.

"You will have to use honorific to these three old men here, and can be as rude as you want towards these three. These two men right here are the same age as you, you might as well kick their asses if you want to. This is an approved permission," Seokjin said with a grin.

Manager-nim was chuckling softly while watching how he was introducing his girlfriend to the members, whose expressions were still in dazed.

Seokjin pulled the chair next to his seat, and told her to take a sit, before walked around to sit next to her. "Hyung," Jimin spoke up, making everyone turned their attentions to him.

"What?" Seokjin glanced up and looked at him.

"When did you two. . .start dating. . .again?" he asked, hesitated.

"The day before valentines," Seokjin replied in an instant.

"How did it happen?" Namjoon chimed in. Seokjin was seen startled by the question, he slowly moved his gaze to meet Sojung's who was sitting next to him but she was only grinning. She wants me to answer the question, oh my god.

"Just. . .naturally," he said, lips trembling.

"How natural it was?" Namjoon added.

"Uh. . .I just. . .um,"

"He asked if I could accept him to be his girlfriend again, and told me that he wanted to start over so I did. Here we are now, I guess," Sojung chipped in.

She could clearly notice how Seokjin was struggling to answer the question since it came out of nowhere and he wasn't prepared for it. He turned to look at her with a slow smirk forming up on his lips, "Thank you," he mouthed silently.

"Oh, I see. Where and when did you even do all of these? I see you all the time, though?" Jimin asked with a frown. The sudden question which had successfully made him nervous made its appearance again after disappearing for at least a second.

"Let's not talk about me, okay, kids. It's our Hobie's birthday today. Happy birthday, Jung Hoseok!" Seokjin reached for his cheeks and pinched them softly while moving his head from left to right.

The room fell to a silence as manager-nim told them to start ordering foods before anyone started groaning out of hunger. Namjoon who was sitting next to Taehyung were exchanging gazes to each other, it seems like they could read each other's mind.

"Hyung," Taehyung broke the silence.

Namjoon turned to look at him, what he saw was a clear expression that said fear painted across Taehyung's face, he wasn't sure if he looked the same too but he knew he was afraid for some reasons too.

"Aren't you getting goosebumps?" Taehyung asked.

A question that could explain with just an expression, Taehyung frowned as he looked at him. They knew they were feeling the same way. Namjoon watched over the other members―they seemed fine with what was going on. I bet they forgot.