Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Hyung, why does PD-nim want to see all of us?" Taehyung asked their manager from the back seat.

"I'm not sure. Maybe he wants to know the updates on your upcoming album," manager-nim said while his eyes were still focusing on the road, the traffic jam was so bad it was so strange.

"Aigoo, what's with the traffic jam," he groaned under his breath. PD-nim wanted to see the members and he had to drove them from KBS building to BigHit but the traffic jam will make them late for the meeting. It was somehow strange, traffic jams usually only happen during holiday seasons, unless if there's an accident.

"What's with the traffic jam, hyung?" Namjoon asked a question that he just asked himself. He looked at him from the rearview mirror, "I don't know. Crap, we'll be late for the meeting," he sighed in frustration.

The members kept talking about their upcoming album that will be released anytime next year. Namjoon was busy talking to Yoongi about the lyrics that he wrote when he went to the park nearby their dorm, the one Seokjin often went to during his break down days.

"Suga hyung, I wrote some lyrics a few days ago. Have a look," he handed the long notebook that he'd been using since the early days of being a trainee.

So please, don't look at me as if
you're looking at a stranger
when I was nothing to you,
I keep thinking about those times
What am I to you girl what am I to you
I do love you crazy uh do you?
Like this and like that, stop confusing me
If you're gonna keep this up, let's write up a contract
X number of kisses per day, x number of texts per day
if we do that,
Will I feel better?

"Woah, incredible work, Namjoon," he chuckled while giving him a pat on the back, and a proud smile was painted across Namjoon's face. He soon stopped chuckling, and glared at Namjoon who was sitting next to him.

"But, did you, somehow, wrote this for somebody?" his expression was brooding, as he looked into Namjoon's twitching eyes.

"Ahh, about that, I, um, I think I did," he giggled, as they switched looks between them, which kind of sending a secret message that only both of them understood.

I know this song is about Seokjin hyung and Sojung.

"Son of a gun! Look at that car. It is totally totaled," Jimin locked his eyes to the almost seventy percent damaged car on the left side of the road. It was a pretty horrific car accident, which made him frown as he looked at it.

"I wonder if the passengers made it," Seokjin let out his thoughts while gluing his eyes to two damaged cars after involving in an accident.

...

The taxi stopped directly in front if Woori Hospital's driveway. Jung Eunbi placed her T-Money card on the machine in the taxi to scan the card, before thanking the driver to drive them all the way to the hospital.

"Alright, let's go," Sojung lead the way to the main door of the hospital. They made their way to the hospital's information centre to ask about Minseok's ward location.

"Hello, may I ask where patient Yoo Minseok's ward is?" Sojung asked the nurse who was sitting behind the desk. "May I know the patient's guardian's name?" the nurse asked, while her eyes were still focusing on the computer screen.

Sojung looked at them, questioning who his guardian would be. "Yoo PD-nim?" she mouthed, and they nodded.

"Yoo Jongwon," she answered short. The soft noise as she typed on the keys was in sibilant hum as the loud noise of people walking in heels, and people talking were echoing the huge hospital lobby.