Chapter Forty-Eight

"Breakfast's ready!" Umji shouted from the kitchen as she held the pot with her kitchen gloves on, walking towards the dining table. A loud familiar yawn coming from the corner of the dorm, she glanced up and saw SinB walking out of her room with her hair pulled up in a bun while stretching her arms out.

"Why did you wake up so early? Do we have a schedule later?" SinB asked while yawning.

"No, we don't have any schedules today," she smiled. "Then?"

"What's with the fuss?" Sojung asked in her raspy morning voice. Her eyes were only half opened, she looked ten times taller since it was still early in the morning and she just woke up from her deep sleep.

"I made breakfast and Eunbi is questioning everything about it. Just sit down and eat, alright," Umji shot her a gaze before pushing SinB's shoulders down forcing her to sit on the chair.

It was quite different that day, everything felt so calm and in peace, it went smoothly as if it was going to rain gold any minute. The foods tasted five times better than Umji had ever cooked before, the morning news only showed good news in the TV, the birds were chirping in delight as they shoved down the foods down their throats.

The world felt like it was surrounding herself, only for that day, she felt different. Sojung had never felt this way before, even seeing Eunha slurping the broth made her heart tickled.

"Our eonnie is acting strange. Don't you notice it?" Eunha asked Yerin as both of them were washing the dishes. Eunha washing them with soaps while Yerin washing the soap off with water, before putting them aside to dry.

"Did she? I think I did notice something different on her but I don't know what," Yerin replied.

"She looks extremely bright today, and she's overwhelmed over small things like. . .I don't get how watching me eating could make her giggle out of a sudden,"

"Woah. Alright, that's strange," Yerin's eyes grew twice in size.

"What's taking you two so long to do the dishes? Gosh,"

Eunha turned her head to her back and saw SinB walking towards them with a towel twirled up on top of her head. "We were talking about Sowon eonnie," Yerin said, without looking at her.

"Oh? What's with her?" SinB asked, shocked, but definitely wanted to know more about what they were talking about.

"She's acting strange. Doesn't she?" asked Eunha, drying her hands with the cloth next to the sink.

"I don't know. Why? What do you mean?"

"Well, I think she's happier than she's ever been, which, is, kind of weird. Not saying she doesn't deserve to be happy but you know what I'm saying," Eunha explained.

"Hmm. . .," SinB walked over to the counter before jumping on top of it, to sit on top of the counter with her towel on her head still.

"I don't know if I was hallucinating or whatsoever, but she came home late last night. I'm not sure what the exact time was but I know it was past 1 am," SinB said, spilling what she knew. Her voice came out almost like a whisper telling the information that she didn't even know if it was accurately correct, but her being herself, always put the trust on her guts.

"Are you being serious?" Yerin finally turned to her side to look at SinB in the eyes, afraid if she was lying because that was what she had been doing ever since she first started knowing Hwang Eunbi.

"How can I not? Look at me. Do I look like I'm lying right now?" SinB said, holding Yerin's cheeks just for them to look at each other.

"Kind of. It's hard to trust you," she said, squinting her eyes playfully.