Chapter Thirty-Three

Her reflection in the mirror was her only view. Her mind was spinning as she thought, when is this going to end? Guilty, embarrassment, heavy hearts, everything was mixed into one whenever she had to stare up those eyes. Those eyes that once let out manly tears because of her, because of her greediness in love and men, because of trust that she once broke, because his heart that she had shattered to the ground. Everything fell apart because of her. It was her fault, she admitted.

How am I going to gain that trust again? She thought maybe this was a good opportunity for her to make him to believe in her again, she was also seeking for forgiveness that she was desperate for, and maybe, possibly, a second chance.

"Sowon," a female voice broke her from her thoughts, and she turned to her back to see the person that was calling her. "Yes?" she raised her eyebrows.

"We're ready if you're ready," she smiled. She felt a tick in her brain, realising the real purpose of her being in the apartment house, why she was in one of the bedrooms staring into her soul on the mirror.

"Oh, yeah. Sure. I'm sorry for taking a long time," she gave a short bow while smiling shyly.

Episode three, moving in.

...

"Do you like this house?" Seokjin said, after taking his eyes off from wandering around the gorgeous and spacious apartment that the crews rent for them to live in together.

"Of course, I do. It's beautiful," Sojung chuckled while wrapping her hands around Seokjin's arms. She was nervous to do it at first, but there was nothing else she could do other than to give up her guilt and embarrassment by making such move, it was all for viewers' satisfaction after all.

"Even the view is beautiful," she continued as she locked her gaze to the view outside of the balcony that was showing tall buildings surrounding the urban city.

"It is," Seokjin said, it came out almost like a whisper as he glanced down to Sojung who had a bright smile across her face staring at the view.

She felt eyes were on her, and she glanced up just to see Seokjin staring at her with glowing eyes. They locked their eye contacts to each other in silence, both didn't know what words that should come out of their mouths. How amazing it would be if you didn't cheat on me, Sojung? I would've fallen for you all over again.

"But as for now, you're my view—and it's breath taking," he leaned closer until their faces were not even an inch from each other. Sojung's eyes widened upon the sudden move he pulled on, shocked and surprised that he would attempt to do that.

What's with this heartbeat getting faster? Calm down, Kim Sojung. This is just an act.

He tilted his head as if he was going on for a deep kiss as he moved his head closer to her face every second. Sojung didn't even move an inch while he was moving in closer—it's not like she could move anyway. Her body froze in shock while her eyes were locked down to those plump and kissable lips, so pink and looking as smooth as silk.

Deep down in her heart, she can't help but to wait for that kiss to come, wait for his soft lips to brush against hers, a feeling that was long gone that she was slowly getting desperate for it to take over herself again as he moved closer.

"I want you to be my only view," he whispered on her right ear, immediately she could feel warm breath brushing against her skin around the ear and neck area. It gave her a goosebumps that she never thought she would get by one simple move.

Seokjin opened the gap between them before giving her a wink and made his way to the couch in the living room.

She was left standing there, taken aback with what just happened. Her mind was rushing with thoughts and confusion, what was all of that about? Although she was kind of disappointed that he didn't lean in for a kiss, his voice was still very soothing and sexy to hear. Nothing has changed. A wash of happiness was spreading around her heart and automatically—a small smile worked its way across her face and Seokjin who was sitting on the couch, turned his head and looked at Sojung who was smiling shyly.