Chapter Six

Weeks and days had been passing by like a wind, seasons had been changing as time passes by, the day they had been waiting for, for the past three, four, even five years was finally here.

All of the members had been preparing extra hard for their debut since early 2013, it was all for everyone's satisfaction and it was their way to win the citizens hearts.

"Bend your knees like this, Taehyung," Hoseok led the dance with Taehyung following his moves at the back. "The next step is, I have to look to the left, right?" He asked Hoseok for confirmation and he nodded.

Seokjin practiced the dance on his own in front of the gigantic mirror in the practice room. They only had a few hours left before their debut stage.

It was almost midnight, but they were still working as hard as ever. They had been practicing since early in the afternoon, and only took a short break for lunch and continued practicing until now.

Seokjin hadn't give Sojung a call, he wanted her to be present on his debut day tomorrow, furthermore, tomorrow will also mark their long and strong five years of relationship. He wanted to make the day as memorable as possible, since he won't get the chance to go out as often as he used to during his trainee days.

"Guys, let's stop now and take a rest. Tomorrow's a big day," Namjoon clapped his hands to gather everyone's attention, and they stopped practicing immediately.

"Let's do a cheer!" Jungkook suggested, and everyone nodded in agreement. "Going up or down?" Seokjin asked.
"Up is more appropriate, yeah?" Namjoon answered.

"BANGTAN BANGTAN BANG BANGTAN!" The cheer came out naturally, and they didn't even know how did it come out so smooth and natural like that which made them laughed automatically.

"Hyung, are you staying?" Jimin asked after everyone else had walked out of the practice room, and he was the last one to do so, leaving Seokjin standing alone in the middle of the room, with his phone in his hand.

Seokjin lifted up his head, looking at Jimin who was holding the door handle. "Yeah, just for awhile. I want to call someone, I'll turn off the lights after I'm done. You can go," he smiled, and Jimin nodded understandingly before closing the door and walked away.

His fingers typed out Sojung's contact name and immediately had her on call after her name popped up in the search bar.

He brought his phone close to his ears, while his heart was beating fast listening to the beep, one after another, hoping that she would pick up the call. It was taking too long for her to pick up.

But it was not long enough when she picked up at the very last minute before he almost ended the call.

"Hello?" He finally heard her voice again, after so long. "Hello babe. What are you doing?" Seokjin asked carelessly, not aware of the fact that it was past midnight and what else could she be doing other than sleeping?

"I, um, I, I-I was about to fall asleep. Why?" she stuttered. It was not surprising anymore about her stuttering to answer Seokjin's questions, sometimes he thought she had a disease where she could not talk fluently.

"Oh, really? I'm sorry I've bothered you," he felt sorry, but he can't do anything since his schedule was totally packed for the whole day and cannot find the right time to contact her.

"It's fine," She giggled.
"Why are you calling me in this hour?" she asked, her voice was flat and cold.

"I'm just wondering if you're free tomorrow because I'm going to have my debut stage tomorrow," he chuckled nervously, still cannot face the reality that his dream was finally coming true.