Chapter Forty-Three

Sojung continued walking down the hallway that connected to the other side of the building that would eventually lead her to one of the practice rooms. She had her head down the entire time to avoid and ignore any stares that she knew would be raining on her numerous of times a day. She also felt like wrapping herself in a blanket while walking because she knew, it was probably half of the country had seen her breasts in the pictures.

She glanced up to see where she was going-that was when she noticed the same figure staring at her, this time she was so sure that it was a guy who had been stealing glances to her after time to time. She was curious over who the identity behind the stalker, why did he keep on looking at me if he will end up running away anyway?

Sojung traced down the guy's steps and silently followed where he was going, the curiosity had taken over herself that she thought it was too late for her to turn around and took the lift to go downstairs and walk back to the dorm, it was too late. She took a soft and light step at a time when she finally saw the same person wearing what seemed like the same outfit she had seen in first glance awhile ago, walking in front of her.

He had a just nice body for a guy, and he was tall. His obvious gelled hair was pulled back and had a slight amount of light brown highlights around the hair.

"Um, excuse me?" she approached him slowly. Sojung noticed how the guy was glancing over his shoulder before he suddenly walked faster than he actually was, and soon took the emergency stairs to walk downstairs. He was so strange that it eventually made her curiosity grew up once again.

Sojung followed where he was going by taking the stairs and took two stairs at a time to make sure she won't lose him, even though she kind of felt like she had loosen him.

"Who was that guy!" she scoffed to herself after pushing the second floor's emergency door open.

"His back seemed familiar though," she thought to herself.

A small group of staffs were seen walking towards her as she glanced on her right side. She waited until they walked pass by her until then she will start making her way, not sure if she would continue her mission of finding out who the guy was or just walk out of the building and went home.

"Hello," she bowed down as they walked pass by her.

"Hey! Have you seen him?" one of the staffs said through their chatters.

"Who are you talking about?" one of the guys asked.

"Yoo Minseok! Yoo PD-nim's son who had been living in Sydney for the past few years! I heard he just came back to Seoul,"

Sojung's eyes widened in shock as she slowly straightened her back after overhearing the conversation between the staffs who were walking pass by her.

"Does that mean the guy who. . . .I saw just now was. . .him?" she said under her breath.

She took a big step at a time before turning into a small jog as she started jogging around the floor looking for the same guy wearing dark brown sweater that she had seen awhile ago.

"If I were him where would I go?" she asked herself.

"There," she answered to her own question when she suddenly moved her focus from the hallway to a cafeteria on her left side.

Sojung made her way into the cafeteria and in an instant—she locked her gaze on the guy who was sitting on the white chair with a cup of coffee wrapping around his slender and manly fingers, and his back facing her. She quietly approached him before making sure she was standing right behind him, so close that even if she whispered something he would have heard it right away, and that was what she exactly did.