Chapter Eleven

"I miss you," she typed the words on her phone's keypad before touched the send button and watched the text getting send to the contact name, My Guy, Seokjin.

The last time they met was probably five to seven months ago, it was too long ago that neither of them could remember when it was. Sojung had never been separated from her boyfriend ever since they started dating, and never wished to.

She had always been praying to God to not make Seokjin fall for another girl while being a trainee in his company, but knowing him, she knew he won't. On the other hand, she knew herself too well that she knew she won't cheat or leave him behind for another guy.

Even though there was this Minseok guy who kept on watching over her from afar which she thought was very creepy and disturbing.

"Eonnie, do you want to grab a coffee?" Raina asked, facing Sojung whose eyebrows was formed up into a frown. "What's wrong?" she was curious after examining her worried expression.

"What? Oh, nothing. It's nothing. Yeah, sure, let's buy some drinks," Sojung immediately changed the topic when she realised that Raina noticed how she was behaving. It was not like she didn't want to tell her about Minseok the stalker, but she didn't want anyone else to notice it except her because she was unsure who he was, and it would be problematic of her to accuse him for staring at her from afar.

She was a trainee in a company, who would've guessed if that Minseok guy was supposed to be her manager? And of course she didn't want to be a rude trainee.

"1 banana smoothie and 1 hazelnut frapuccino please," Raina said to the cashier at the counter while Sojung was standing silently behind her. She was looking around the cafe, and her gaze was glued to something that had caught her eyes.

She took a light step, step by step walking towards the guy who seemed very familiar from the back. "Seokjin?" she approached slowly, at this moment she was standing right next to the guy whom she thought was Seokjin, sitting on a chair of a table of two.

He turned around and glanced up to Sojung, and she felt her heart dropped when the person in front of her was actually Kim Seokjin.

In front of him was a gorgeous girl with wavy brunette hair, small nose and big eyes. Sojung thought she was five times prettier than she was, which she cannot help but think of the negative things.

"Sojung," he stood up from where he was sitting on. Sojung stared at his face, trying to examine his expression but she could not read it since it wasn't so clear. It was a mix of worries, and surprised. And she didn't know which one was the answer.

"What are you doing here?" her voice was low, while her eyes moved from Seokjin to the girl who was still remained seated and gave a friendly smile when she noticed Sojung was looking at her. She tried to reply back with her smile but she just couldn't do it at this point.

"Taking a short break. What are you doing here?" he smiled, as if nothing that was going on had nothing to do with her feelings that was unstable since she saw the appearance of the girl.

"Me too," Sojung answered short, and remembered that she had sent a text message to him awhile ago but he didn't reply just yet. Her eyes scanned the table and his hands, but she couldn't find his phone anywhere which made her anxious of how worst can the situation be than what she had in her mind.

"Why didn't you reply to my text? I," she moved her gaze to the girl before glancing up to him again. "I've missed you," ber voice came out low and romantic, the thought of getting wild and mad with Seokjin suddenly disappeared when the feelings of missing somebody came and hit her straight in the feels. She cannot help but leaned her body towards Seokjin and gave him a warm hug.