Chapter Fifty-Two

Jin and Sowon met as a senior and junior in the music industry along with their recent reality show, We Got Married and currently dating with a good relationship that has been going strong since February last year. We from Big Hit Entertainment, as well as Jin himself, hope everyone will accept and welcome this couple in a warm manner. Thank you very much for supporting them both music and personal lives.

Just in a few seconds, the statement was up on social media for everyone to have a read, and see, an official confirmation about the two dating. The news which broke around four to five hours ago had left a big impact to both of them―the telephone had been ringing endlessly asking for a confirmation. It was hectic, the staffs were running around the building with papers and phone hanging around tightly in their hands.

The reactions they received were numerous, it was no doubt that a part of this group of fans were against it, but majority of them were supportive as it was predictable for them to fall for each other based on what was shown on the show. However, they did not know the full story, still, they were rooting on both of them.

Countless of messages were sent to his inbox, asking him if he had uploaded the statement.

"I did," he replied.
"It is time for you to did the same," he typed, and sent in the second message.

He heaved a heavy sigh of relief as he rested his back on his chair, it almost felt like heaviness in his heart had been washed away completely, as if there were no more problems he had to carry on his shoulders. They had been dating in secrecy, keeping it lowkey making him anxious-afraid if the news will get exposed too soon.

For now, he could finally paint a smile on his face since he did not have to say they were childhood friends who grew in the same neighbourhood, as the reactions were positive.

...

We have checked with both Jin and Sowon, and we can confirm that the two, who were close since the reality show recently, had started dating after seeing each other with warm feelings. We apologize for causing concerns to fans. We hope you will still support both artists professionally. Thank you.

He clicked on the button with a small smile on his face, unchecked. He, himself, wasn't sure why the sudden happiness washed all of his problems away as if he was watching his own son getting married-only if he had one.

It was unbelieveable, his first artist to create such gigantic controversy was also the one who brought smiles to his lips. He knew he shouldn't be as supportive as he was, but it would be a load of work to wash the feelings away.

...

Sounds of heels and chatters were echoing the endless grey wall hallway, he remembered it clearly, he remembered it very well. This was the hallway which once left a load of memories that he had to carry along with his heavy heart. This was the hallway which happened to be the witness of his face buckling and tears rolling unchecked, washing a path to his chin. It was still, somehow, very clear in his mind, though it was long gone.

Sometimes you have to remember your worst in order to realise how colourful your life actually is. That was exactly what he did. Though his worst state in life was more than three years ago, it happened to be the reason why he wouldn't stop loving her, day by day.

Different time, different year, yet he was still alone in that same hallway. Through the thin, yellowing floors he could hear his members cheering for him-but they weren't there. Everyone was too busy in their personal lives, personal schedules. It would be a lot of fun if they were in the scene.

He glanced to his left, it was the studio he had to go and do what was supposed to be done. A woman with beautifully bleached hazelnut hair was standing in front of him with papers hanging loosely in her hands, she soon ordered him to get ready in the set in the studio with a bow.