Chapter Thirty-One

15 Proofs Showing That Jin and Sowon Are Dating!

"What in the hell of a mess are these? Why are fans so obsessed with Jin hyung and Soju—Sowon? I prefer using Sowon now because Sojung is just, it's horrible. Everytime I mention her name, the bad memories just came flashed through my mind all over again," Yoongi shifted his gaze from his phone screen and looked at Hoseok who was also glancing down at his phone, reading the article. Yoongi's eyebrows were frowning at the thought of uncountable amount of people shipping Seokjin and Sojung together.

"If they knew about the past they once had together, I bet everyone will go against her," Hoseok said, moving his focus from the screen to Yoongi's face.

"Hell yes, they will. I would like to be the president of Anti-Sowon club if I wasn't who I am today. God, I hate her so much," he groaned.

"Hyung, you still hate her even though that thing has happened two years ago!" Hoseok chuckled at his behaviour of being unforgivable towards Sojung, while he thought Seokjin was supposed to be the one who'd act like that.

"How can you not hate her? One of the many things I hate in life is cheaters. Cheaters are the most ungrateful people in the entire universe, not one person can beat them. I mean, someone had given you an amount of love that you have no idea where you were willing to get it from anybody else, but you just had to throw that shit away like it's meaningless, like it doesn't mean shit and give the love to somebody else who doesn't even deserve it," Yoongi complained.

"I wonder what happened to that Yoo Minseok guy though," Hoseok said under his breath. "Yeah, that guy too. Both of them can go straight to hell," Yoongi scoffed.

"What are you guys talking about?" Seokjin suddenly walked into the recording room when he heard chatters coming from the room, curious and the desire of joining the conversation was real.

Yoongi shifted gazes with Hoseok as he tried to avoid answering the question, as he had no idea what to answer but Hoseok seemed like he was doing the same thing as he did. Both of them were remained seated, looking like a professional producers talking about music when in reality they were bashing someone from the past who just had to make her reappearance once again.

"We were. . . .talking about work, yeah. The music we've been working on," Yoongi finally answered, breaking the intense silence in the room that felt and seemed crowded and smaller ever since Seokjin walked into the room.

"Yeah? What music have you guys been working on?" he shot another question, as he moved closer to the grey couch they were sitting on before placed his bum on the same spot.

Yoongi cleared his throat, trying to relax himself as he felt his heartbeat was getting heavier, and sweats were starting to drip down on the back of his neck the longer he sat there. His fingers made its way closer to Hoseok's thigh, before he pinched it slightly as a sign to answer the question Seokjin just asked.

Continued what he was doing, Hoseok stayed silent as his fingers were scrolling his phone, checking the tweets on Twitter, remained unbothered.

"Some musics for ou—,"

The conversation was interrupted by a sudden knock on the studio's door. Seokjin turned his head back to the door, while Yoongi let out a breath that he didn't realise he was holding. God knew how relieved he was feeling when he heard the knock on the door.

"Seokjin, PD-nim wants to see you," his manager pushed the door open slightly, exposing only his head as he gave the information to Seokjin.

"Now?" Seokjin asked, and his manager nodded before pushed the door close in front of him.