Chapter Forty-Six

He walked swiftly with his eyes focused on his new phone, scrolling through the page as he read the comments people left on the leaked pictures, soft giggles he made as he read the hates Sojung had been receiving, and how everybody thought the guy that was supposed to be him was actually Seokjin. Oh shut up, I'm more handsome than he is.

Minseok pushed open the glass door to his father's office room and gazed up to greet his father, but he wasn't there. Where is he? he thought to himself as his eyes scanned the room. He felt a figure coming from his left, pulling his head out of the room and looked to his right when he saw a female staff walking towards him.

"Noona, have you seen my father?" he asked. The woman nodded slowly, "Yes, he went our with friends. One of them is the ex trainee here," she answered with a small smile.

"Ex trainee? Who is it and, do you know where they were heading to?" he asked, his eyebrows plunged to a frown.

"Yes, the ex trainee. From what I remember, she was an excellent trainee before she moved to JYPE after her contract ended. About where they were heading to. . . .I'm not quite sure, but I was told that they were going to an old shop in Namdaemun," she responded.

Minseok's eyes widened twice in size as he realised Raina was the one she was talking about. He nodded slowly, before thanking her and giving her a short bow.

"What the fuck was she doing here? Did they have a fucking meeting? Oh my god!" he groaned to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair.

His breath was getting heavier the longer he stood there and stared into a distance. He didn't know what to do, only to feel horrified over the fact that his father might found out the truth by now. I hope I'm not too late.

...

"What should we do now?" Samjin asked, eyes focused on the road driving them back to the building.

"We should confront him before he gets away. You know that he's like a snake, he can disappear any moments from now," Mr.Yoo said. Worries were clear on his face, he didn't want to lose him just yet, the most necessary thing to do was to drag him to the court and have a talk there.

"But how? I bet he won't admit he's done it," Raina said.

"We have all the evidence now and he can't do anything. I know him, he can come up with a good idea but he never knew how to talk, especially when he's nervous," Mr.Yoo answered.

"Do you think he knows we know it by now? He must've looked for you back in the building," said Raina who had her eyes on the phone screen.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at this. I think he just spread another news and let another person to fall into his pits of hell," Raiana said as she handed the phone to her ex-CEO who was sitting on the front seat.

BTS Jin is rumoured to be the guy in the pictures. . .and it most likely it. Mr.Yoo read through the article, before tossing it back to the back to give it to Raina.

"Arghhhh!" he groaned out of frustration.

"How can he act so brave! Why did he even do all of these? I don't get it!"

"There must be a reason, or maybe there isn't. Your son has fucked everything up, man. I still can't believe he's the one who did all of these," Samjin said.

"He has always been this fucked up ever since his mother left, and ever since he turned nineteen years old. Is he in some type of drugs? I'm so done with him," complaint Mr.Yoo.

"I remember being his first girlfriend to fall into his trap. . . .," Raina said under her breath but everyone in the vehicle could hear her whisper.