1 - Boys (and discliamer)

QUICK DISCLAIMER BEFORE THIS BEGINS:
I wrote this for the most part just to occupy my time. I had a small idea for a Felix and Adrien twin au thing then kept having ideas, and now it's a pretty long series. I didn't even plan to post it and basically only did so my friends can read it without me having to send them screenshots. Merely for fun, and there probably are some parts where the characters seem out of character, but ya know, that's the fun in fanfic :)

It definitely has crack fic energy but it's miraculous so who doens't

It is based off Miraculous but really it's so AU that you don't even need to know about Miraculous.

I fell in love with the pv version and the Felix and Bridgette art on tumblr so.

ALSO: I know Felix's and Chloe's names have accents on the e's, but what I originally wrote this on is really weird about accents, so I just wrote it without...and now there are too many parts to go back and fix it all xD But I mean...ya know

---BEGIN---

Adrien ran away from home to try to go to school. All his life with being tucked away inside the mansion, he just wanted an escape. He wanted to be able to go out and make friends, but his father refused. He was excited to go, and he was happy when he got out. But when he reached the school and helped the old, fallen man, the Gorilla and Nathalie escorted him back to the car.

"If it counts for anything, I tried to stall them," Felix said when Adrien sat in the car, looking like he was going to cry. "I know how much you wanted this."

"Thanks, Fe," Adrien nodded to his twin, a frown on his face as they drove away.

Gabriel was not happy, to say the least. He would not allow his son to attend public school; he needed to have eyes on him at all times! "And don't think you're off the hook either, Felix! You encouraged Adrien just as much!" Gabriel shouted as he walked out of the large dining room.

Nathalie set the flashcards down. "We can be done for today if-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, Adrien stood up and ran to his room. He slammed the door shut and landed on his bed, letting out a loud groan.

Nathalie sighed. Adrien wasn't a troubled boy, his father just made him feel that way. She looked to Felix for sympathy, which he rarely ever gave off. The only time she had seen Felix actually have those feelings was around Adrien. "I'll talk to him in a little bit," Felix told the assistant, "He needs time to calm down."

But at school, Chloe was worried. She didn't see Adrien come to school, and she didn't know how to react. Chloe had been friends with Adrien all throughout their childhood, and she was even friends with Felix. Sure, they weren't as close, and she and Felix didn't get along as well, but she was still surprised she didn't at least see one of the Agreste's. But even Chloe had an oblivious trait, Felix can't stand her.

---

"What's this doing here?" Marinette asked no one when she saw a box sitting in front of her computer. She was watching the report of the super villain, and now she was watching a giant bug appear in front of her. She screamed and ran around her room as the random bug tried to calm her.

"What's this doing here?" Adrien asked when he saw a box on his table. He was also watching the news of the villain, but when he opened the box a small cat, mouse looking thing appeared.