41 - Epilogue

"Mama, we aren't even going to be that far away!" Marinette stressed as her mom was getting emotional.

"I know..." She sucked in a breath. "But everything will be so different without you here."

Marinette sighed and gave her mother a hug. "There's no need to worry. I'll be with Bridgette...and Felix...and Adrien," Marinette laughed.

Sabine let go of her daughter. "I just can't believe my little girl is already going to school to design!" She said. "I remember when you were small, and would draw outfits for your toys. I remember it like it was yesterday."

Marinette laughed. "Don't worry; I'll make sure you get the first look at my new line."

The pair grabbed more boxes to take downstairs and to the truck. "Felix just called," Bridgette said as she carried some of her boxes. "They're having more trouble getting out of the house. Their parents keep stalling by having nostalgia with all the pictures they found from when they were kids," Bridgette laughed. "He asked to hold off the bet for just an extra hour. Which, naturally, I said no. They're so buying us dinner tonight!" Bridgette celebrated.

"Well, now we have to move much faster!" Marinette said. "We have to beat them to the apartment; I do not want to start this new house off with them thinking they're better than us."

In their last year of school, they had all planned to move in together. They didn't want to leave Paris, and luckily, they could all go to school for what they wanted to. Even better, they would live close enough to the bakery that Felix and Bridgette could keep their jobs, and Adrien was still a model, while Marinette had just got an entrance level job at the Gabriel company.

Marinette and Bridgette finished loading things into the moving truck as quick as they could, wanting to beat Adrien and Felix terribly. And they got there twenty minutes after Marinette and Bridgette.

"Ha! You're totally buying us dinner!" Marinette stuck her tongue out.

"Would you shut up?" Adrien laughed, and Marinette went to kiss him, but Adrien licked her cheek.

"Adrien!"

Bridgette walked over to Felix. "Why did we agree to move in with them?" She whispered.

"You know," Felix looked at Adrien and Marinette. "I have no clue."

The door slammed open. "We have boxes!" Gabriel walked in the apartment, attempting to carry three boxes.

Adrien ran over and grabbed the box off the top. "Be careful, this stuff is imp- oh, it's Felix's. Feel free to drop it," Adrien shrugged, putting the box he grabbed on the already moved couch.

They thought ahead. A few weeks ago, the four went shopping for furniture, and already furnished part of the apartment. Mostly big pieces, but there were a few small things.

"Hey, I'm gonna go grab some of Adrien's things and throw them off the-"

"You guys are moving out, and you're acting like you're five," Adrien and Felix's mother walked in the door. "I heard Felix and Bridgette complaining about living with you two," She pointed to Adrien and Marinette, "But it really should be the girls complaining about living with these boys," She laughed.

Everyone exchanged looks filled with fire, ready to kill. "Yeah, Adrien, how am I ever going to live with you?" Marinette pushed his shoulder, making him walk backward. "Bridgette, we're doomed."

A laugh escaped Gabriel's lips, which had become less unusual over the last two years. "Well, Marinette, Bridgette, if you two ever need a break, we've got more than enough space," He offered. Once his wife returned, he realized that he couldn't waste the time he has with her again. So he stopped being such a stick in the mud and developed a happier personality. He was still strict, of course, but he knew when he could stop with that part of his personality. He was greater liked when it all changed.

"And Felix, Adrien, if you need a break from the girls," Sabine started as she walked in with a few boxes, "You know where the bakery is." When she said that, Bridgette rolled her eyes and walked into what would be her bedroom.

Felix chuckled. "Sabine, I would really take you up on that offer, but Bridgette works there too," He sighed.

"I can't hear what you're saying, but I'm sure it's about how much you love me!" Bridgette shouted. She peaked her head out of the room quickly, "And if it's not, you can sleep on the couch," Bridgette winked and went back in the room.

Felix rolled his eyes. "You signed up for that when you asked her out, Fe," Adrien teased. "Didn't Nooroo advise you that dating is a bad idea?"

"You bet I did!" Nooroo flew out of the "Kwami house" they put in. Technically, it was a cat tree, but it gave the Kwami's a place to hang out.

Tikki flew out as well. "I think they're adorable."

"Cheese is better!" Plagg yelled, still sitting in the tree. "I even advised Adrien not to get with Marinette."

"That was only until she fed you all the cheese in the fridge," Adrien interrupted. "Then you loved her!"

Marinette hit his arm, which happens a lot in this relationship. "He gave me puppy eyes; I couldn't say no!"

For the next hour, everyone helped unload boxes and put them into their respective rooms. Once all the boxes were inside, the parents decided to say goodbye.

"It's not like we're too far away!" Felix said. "I literally will see both of you more than I'll see my actual parents anymore," Felix pointed to Tom and Sabine, chuckling.

Everyone passed around hugs, even though it wouldn't be long before someone called. "Well, all of us are headed to dinner to celebrate our children moving out," Gabriel smirked, looking at the group of four. "Please stay safe-"

"They will, Gabriel, have faith in them," Tom chuckled. "If Marinette falls down the stairs, I'm the first person you call," Tom pointed to the other three, getting a dropped jaw from Marinette. "Sorry, honey, you're very clumsy."

She rolled her eyes and turned to her boyfriend. "Do you see what I've had to live with? And now I have to live with you? You both pun more than enough," Marinette sighed.

"We should really get going," Mrs. Agreste smiled, "Reservations. We'll see you all soon!" She said, the other's repeating what she said, and filed out of the door.

"Now," Bridgette said and moved to stand next to Marinette, standing across the boys. "I think you both owe us pizza."

Adrien and Felix gave each other looks of annoyance. "I'll call the place," Felix groaned and pulled his phone out, heading to his bedroom. Bridgette followed, leaving Marinette and Adrien alone.

"Hey, did you ever think you'd move in with Chat Noir?"

"Never in a million years," Marinette scoffed. "But I guess anything can happen."

Quickly, Bridgette made the door fly open. "There better not be anyone kissing out here!" She pointed, squinting her eyes to make the joke.

"There better not have been anyone kissing in there!" Marinette pointed back.

Bridgette shrugged. "Too late," She said and shut the door a little more.

Right as Marinette and Adrien moved closer to kiss, there was screaming outside. They ran to the large windows to look out, seeing a group dressed in black running away with guns. "Don't worry!" Vixen jumped passed the window.

"We got it covered! Go back to kissing," Queen Bee smiled and continued flying. "Get back here you no good criminals!"

They looked back at each other, Adrien's arms around Marinette's waist and her hands resting on his shoulders. "This feels really cheesy," Marinette admitted.

A smirk came across Adrien's face before planting a kiss on his girlfriend, releasing a few seconds later. "Like Plagg says, cheese is the best."

"He didn't mean that kind of cheese!" Felix yelled, making Adrien and Marinette jump. "Get a room, assholes."