4 - Sleep

Marinette was standing at her locker waiting for Alya. "I don't know, Tikki," Marinette whispered, "I think Felix is onto me."

"I doubt it!" Tikki replied quietly. "He may be smart, but with the powers you have it distracts from what you actually look like."

Marinette shrugged and Tikki hid again. There wasn't many people around, so she wasn't really worrying. Marinette shut her locker a few minutes later.

"Hey," Felix said as he stood against the wall, scaring Marinette and making her jump up.

She put her hand over her heart. "What is with you Agreste boys and scaring me like that?" Marinette hit Felix's shoulder.

"What?"

Marinette sighed. "Adrien did the same thing to me the night after Evilistrator and I had to help Chat Noir. He wanted to know what I thought of him," She explained, "And now you want something."

"He thinks you like me."

Marinette's eyes went wide. "What? Adrien thinks I like you? No offense, Felix, but I don't like you like that-"

"I know," He added.

"-Why would he think that? I like him!" Marinette exploded.

"Marinette," Felix grabbed her arm to calm her down. "He thinks you like me because you talk to me more than him. And you use full sentences with me," He explained, having spoken to Adrien last night.

Marinette started stressing out. Yes, she liked Felix, but as a friend! She loves Adrien! "Hey girl!" Alya walked up, "Hey, Felix."

"Alya," Felix nodded, but still looking at Marinette. It didn't take long for Alya to be worried about her best friend, as she didn't even saying anything to her in response.

Alya's eyes went wide and turned from her happy, morning mood to worry and concern. "Marinette, what's wrong? Felix, did you say something to her? Agreste, I am not afraid to snap your neck if you-"

"I didn't do anything," Felix interrupted, which he seems to do quite a lot.

Alya sent him a glare, but turned back to her friend, putting her arms on Marinette's shoulders. "What happened?"

Marinette tried to talk, but she was just freaking out with no point of return. "Adrien thinks she likes me," Felix explained, aware that Marinette wasn't able to talk. Or, if she did, she would break down. It was a long night. There was a false alarm that there was a second Akuma in one day, but there wasn't. That still meant that the two heroes were patrolling for hours into the night- meaning little time for sleep.

Felix had his predictions, just from knowing Marinette and how Adrien is after a fight, but he didn't mention his ideas.

"Oh my gosh, that boy," Alya rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you've dealt with him for so long," Alya told Felix.

"It only gets harder everyday."

---

Adrien fell asleep in class three times. He was utterly exhausted and just wanted to go home. "Dude, we need to get this project done."

Adrien sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm running on no sleep."

"Why do you do that to yourself?" Nino asked, worried about his friend. "You need to get sleep."

Adrien shrugged. He couldn't tell Nino why he didn't sleep, it would only put him in danger. "I had a late night shoot and then a lot of homework on top of it. Then after the caffeine I had, there was so way to fall asleep."