14 - Two Chengs and Two Noirs

"I have to deal with...two of you?" Felix asked while they walked around on rooftops.

Marinette slapped his shoulder. "She's a lot different than I am. I mean, we can both kick ass, she's a black belt, and we both have the same hair color. But she probably won't like you as much," Marinette shrugged.

Felix chuckled and jumped onto a different roof. "Did you know I was trained by a black belt when I lived in China a few years ago?"

"So that explains why you know what you're doing," Marinette nodded. "I jumped into this with no idea how to fight. I'm a lover, not a fighter."

Felix raised an eyebrow. "Oh, trust me, I know. You fell in love with Adrien the second he did something nice to you."

"That's not true! I hated him at first."

"Yeah, but then he gave you our umbrella, and you fell head over-"

"Chat Noir!" Marinette shrieked, making him stop talking. It was weird, knowing the identities of the heroes, but still having to call them by their hero name.

Felix shrugged. "Just stating the facts, LB," He said. Marinette had realized more about the differences between Felix and Adrien. Adrien flirted with Ladybug, and whenever she thought about that, she almost exploded. He gave her nicknames, like Bugaboo, and was always trying to make advances.

But Felix only ever called Ladybug, "LB," never anything else. Same with her real name, he always used her real name, while most her other friends called her "Mari."

"Well, she'll be arriving in a few days," Marinette started. "Sleeping situations might change, but it shouldn't be that bad since it's only a few weeks before Adrien and your father get back," Marinette told him.

Felix sucked in a breath. "If you need me to go back to the mansion I will-"

"No, it's okay, she'll probably end up sleeping on the couch, since the new one turns into a bed," Marinette said, talking about the newest piece of furniture Sabine bought.

Felix nodded. "Wait, what was that?" He pointed towards the Eiffel Tower.

"What?" Marinette's head flicked around.

Felix shoved her forward a little. "Made you look," He told her, making Marinette angry.

"She won't like you," Marinette grumbled. "Also, can we not tell her about this...superhero thing? At least not at first. I don't want her to change her judgment on me after she finds out," She sighed. It was going to get a whole lot harder to hide Tikki with her cousin around all the time.

Felix nodded. "Fine by me, after a few weeks I won't be Chat Noir anymore, it's up to you and my brother if you want to tell her," He said.

They were out earlier than normal. Something wasn't feeling right, to the Kwami's or their holders. Hawkmoth hadn't released an Akuma in a few days, and it was freaking both of them out. That, and, they had been cramped up from being inside so much lately. They needed an excuse to go outside and walk on roofs without being scolded.

"Hey! Can I ask you two a few questions?" The familiar voice of Alya called from her balcony. She thought she had seen the two heroes walking around, and she wanted a closer look. It wasn't normal to see them out patrolling before all of Paris was asleep- so she was going to take advantage of it.

Marinette looked to Felix, and he shrugged. "She's your friend."

"For the record, she called you her friend the other day!" Marinette squealed before running across the roofs to get to Alya's balcony. "Hey...Alya, right?"