33 - Drastic Measures

Weeks later and they still didn't know a lot about Vixen. They knew she was the same age and that Nino knows her, so that gave them something to go off of. But Nino is a DJ; he knows a lot of people just from random gigs he picks up.

Gabriel had started a campaign to find Hawkmoth. He had not released that there was a second villain, and after talking with his children, he was persuaded that it would come across Paris much better if the heroes told them. Not some designer.

Alya was going insane. She knew Ladybug and Chat Noir know each other's identities, but she didn't have anyone who knew. She debated telling Marinette, or at least Ladybug, so that if something were to happen, she could talk to someone. She's a busy girl; running multiple blogs, babysitting her sisters, having an undeveloped thing with Nino, school, and being a hero was driving her crazy. She was about to snap.

Felix and Bridgette were growing closer as Marinette and Adrien did. Bridgette knew she had a crush on Felix; she did all those years ago when they were in China. Felix, on the other hand, knew he felt differently towards Bridgette. He knew it was different than how he felt with Marinette, but he didn't know how to describe it.

Marinette was sitting on the steps with Adrien while they waited for their friends to arrive. It was Friday morning, and for once, they were there early. Adrien was almost passed out, he had his head laying on Marinette's lap, and instinctively she ran her hand through his hair. He was up later than she was with school work and patrolling. She told him to go home and sleep after patrol, but he ended up staying up much later and then only went back to a lot of homework.

Marinette chuckled when she thought about what Alya had said a while ago. "You know what's funny, Adrien?" She started.

"What's funny?" He mumbled.

"Alya told me a few weeks ago that we act like we're dating," She said. "And I hadn't really thought about it before, but looking back on all our actions from when we found out until literally right now, I think we started dating without realizing it," She said.

Adrien looked up and realized that she was right. From always going out together, the slight flirting, and everything in between, he couldn't disagree. "You know, I think we started dating without knowing it," He said and sat up. "So, would you like to go on a date with me tonight? Dinner on me?" Adrien smirked. "Officially, a date."

Marinette giggled and put her arms around him for a small hug. "I thought you'd never ask."

"Finally!" Plagg flew out of Adrien's shirt. "I thought you two would never come to your senses."

Marinette's purse popped open. "Plagg! What did we talk about?" Tikki squealed.

Plagg crossed his arms. "He was talking about her all the time I barely got my cheese. I had to ask Felix, and he was so obsessed with Bridgette! I've been starving," Plagg exaggerated.

"What are you talking about? I feed you all the time!" Adrien argued, lucky that they were there early enough that no one was there.

Plagg's face dropped. "Maybe, but listening to all your human crap makes me even hungrier."

A big smile was spread across Marinette's face, and her hands were on her cheeks. "Hold on, Felix talks about Bridgette? Like a lot?"

Plagg nodded. "It's annoying."

"Does he like her?" Marinette shouted, shaking Adrien's shoulders, which shook Plagg as well.

Adrien put his hands up to stop Marinette. "I don't know, Mari!" He laughed. "Felix doesn't really talk about that with me."