34 - Ninja

"I'll be right there! Text me where you guys are!" Marinette said. "Stay there, keep an eye on her!" She said, hung up, and started to run.

"Marinette, what's going on?" Adrien yelled as he ran after her, Alya following closely behind.

Marinette didn't stop running, looking for a place to transform. "The Akuma is Bridgette!" She yelled. "Alya, I'll call you later, we have to go!" Marinette took a sharp turn after grabbing onto Adrien. "Tikki, spots on!"

"Plagg, claws out!"

Marinette grabbed Adrien and threw her yo-yo, swinging both of them in the general direction of where Felix and Bridgette went for lunch.

"Trixx-"

"Don't you ever wonder why Felix always calls them?" Trixx interrupted, being the sarcastic, feasting fox she is.

"It's Marinette's cousin; it's obvious why Felix called her," Alya rolled her eyes. "Trixx, fangs out!"

Trixx snickered as she jumped into the necklace Alya learned to hide under her clothes.

Alya jumped over buildings and kept a look out for either Bridgette or Ladybug and Chat Noir. She found them easily, as Ladybug's suit is a very bright red.

"I heard what happened. Have we seen her yet?" Vixen asked the two standing in front of Felix.

"No, she's hiding. Probably waiting for a point to attack," Felix nodded. "She was turned into a ninja-like Akuma and went into hiding," Felix turned to Ladybug. "LB, I think Hawkmoth figured out your identity."

Ladybug jumped back. "What do you mean? How would he have even done that?"

"Probably your connection with Alya. Didn't you two ask her to help you find him? He probably connected some of the dots to your actual self."

Alya furrowed her brows. "Alya Cesaire?" She asked. "What's your connection to her?"

"That's not important right now, Vixen," Chat Noir told her.

"Felix, what happened? Why is Bridgette akumatized?" Ladybug asked.

Felix took a deep breath. "We were just eating lunch, like we go out every Friday. This waiter spilled a drink on her on accident, and Bridgette being Bridgette, said it was fine. You know, she's very sweet so she didn't think much of it. But then the waiter came back over and started insulting her. It was very random. Bridgette didn't let it get to her, until the waiter started talking about me, you you, Adrien, your parents-" Felix stopped, catching himself. "The waiter was trying to get her angry, and it worked! I bet the waiter was...oh my god," Felix sucked in a breath.

"Felix, you need to get back to the restaurant right now and you need to get access to the cameras. Chat, you go with him, so they'll let you in. Vixen and I will keep an eye out for Bridgette," Marinette instructed and everyone listened to her.

Vixen and Ladybug got on top of a tall building, watching over for Bridgette. "We have to be careful when fighting her, she's a trained black belt," Ladybug informed Vixen. "And I really don't want to hurt her, she's too nice to be hurt."

"I know, I watched her kick Felix Agreste's ass once, that was hilarious," Vixen laughed. The statement didn't phase Marinette, she was too worried about Bridgette. "What's your connection with Alya?"

"She helped us try to find Hawkmoth," Ladybug said.

She raised her eyebrow. "Felix said you knew her in your civilian form," Vixen added, seeing if she could get any hint as to who Ladybug is.

"She's a friend."

So I do know her.

"Oh, same," Alya nodded. "Hey, I figured something out. You know how I can use my flute more than once? I figured out that after three uses is when Trixx runs out and needs to transform back," Vixen told her.