23 - The Second Weekend of Every Month

Alya agreed.

She was going to be working with Ladybug and Chat Noir, trying to help them find Hawkmoth. She had no idea if she could actually do it, if she could actually find Hawkmoth, or if they could defeat him alone, but she would do anything she could.

Maybe she'd finally get a chance to open the box that appeared mysteriously in her house marked "Only open when it's the right time. You'll know."

But Alya couldn't think of Ladybug and Chat Noir right now. Marinette decided that they needed a new tradition, which every second Saturday the group of six would get together and have a sleepover. Adrien offered to host it for the first time, since his room alone can fit to house a family.

Alya made her way to the Agreste mansion to find that her thoughts had taken captive of her, and she was the last one to arrive. "Now the party can start!" Bridgette called when Alya walked into Adrien's room. She had gotten used to making her way to his room, as most of their group hangouts were held there. She couldn't tell you where any other room was, though, she was too scared to go around the mansion without anyone else. Nathalie scared her, and the chance of running into their father was too high.

They ordered pizza and listened to music, soon getting bored and deciding to download an app of truth or dare. "Felix!" Adrien called, "You get to go first. Truth or dare?"

"Truth, I trust no one," Felix shrugged, and Adrien clicked the button.

Adrien laughed at what came across his screen. "Out of who in this room would you kiss?"

Felix scrunched up his face and looked at the group. "No one," He rolled his eyes.

"Please, enlighten us, oh wise one," Nino teased, genuinely curious why he wouldn't kiss anyone.

Felix sighed. "Adrien is my brother. Nope," Felix started, a legitimate reason. "Nino, it's kind of obvious. He would say it every time I see him, and then I would have to forbid Adrien from being his friend. Alya, she would somehow find a way to take a picture and post it everywhere, and I don't need that. Then Bridgette, who I probably would have agreed on, but after further thought, I feel like she would be like Marinette and scream and faint when someone gets close to her like that," Bridgette nodded at the comment, he wasn't wrong. "And lastly, Marinette. She's the last person I would ever kiss, ever," Felix started, and Marinette faked hurt. "She would never let me live that down. She would joke about it daily, and would probably put it on my grave if given the chance," Felix concluded.

Marinette tried to hold back her giggles. "Okay, that might be true, but I know you still love me."

"That's debatable."

The group laughed, and Adrien called the next name the phone picked. "Alya, truth or dare," Adrien asked. She chose dare, and a corny smile grew on Adrien's face when he clicked the dare button. "Text your crush and ask them out."

Alya rolled her eyes. It was obvious she and Nino were on the road to dating, but they hadn't made themselves official yet. "How am I supposed to ask Ladybug out about when I don't even know her identity?"

"Woooow," Nino called, making everyone else snicker.

"What are you talking about? She's right there," Bridgette shrugged, not thinking. She had been exhausted lately.

"What?" Alya turned her head to look out Adrien's window to spot Ladybug.

Felix shot Bridgette a glare, making her realize she said something she shouldn't have said. "I mean, I might have seen her go past. I don't know, totally, I'm exhausted," She tried to cover up.

"Hey, I'll be right back. I have to make a call," Marinette told the group, half of which was too distracted to know. Adrien heard, and he gave her a small glance, but she couldn't tell what he meant.

She ran to Felix's room and transformed. Jumping out his window, she flew across where Adrien's window is. When he saw her, he ran over and opened the window, just to make sure she had a place to land if she decided too.

"You're still in love with her, right?" Nino asked Adrien, bumping his side.

"Of course."

Ladybug perched on the windowsill. "I saw staring, what's up guys?" She asked.

"Oh my god, the one time this happens, Marinette isn't here!" Nino groaned. He was probably the one that seemed most in the dark, but Alya was keeping her cool considering they were working together now.

Alya gave her a smile. "What are you doing out, and without Chat Noir?"

Ladybug shrugged. "Just a quick patrol. I thought I heard something, so I wanted to check it out. Luckily, it was nothing," She lied. If only they knew. Maybe it was a good thing they didn't tell Alya.

"All right," Felix smirked between Ladybug and Alya, enjoying this too much. "You had a dare. Do it."

Alya's face turned a bright shade of pink, and opened her mouth to talk to Ladybug. Before the words could come out, she turned around to face Nino. "Hey, go out with me, loser," She smiled.

Adrien and Bridgette laughed, and Marinette tried to keep her laughter hidden. "Hey, didn't I stuff you guys into a panther cage? Did it help?" She smirked.

Nino scratched the back of his neck. "Y'know, I think it gave us a little push."

Ladybug laughed, catching eyes with Adrien. "Well, I'm glad to see that no Akuma was overtaking this room. I should get back and tell Chat Noir it was a false alarm," Marinette said. Felix cringed when she said that, as she already stated she was out without Chat Noir, and he hoped no one caught it.

Nino raised his eyebrow. "Wait, didn't you say-"

"Bug out!" Ladybug yelled and flew off. And only a few minutes later, Marinette returned to Adrien's room, giving Tikki some cookies first, of course.

Nino and Alya yelled at her for missing Ladybug, but they were like the rest of Paris, and didn't put two and two together. Hell, at this rate, Chloe was going to be the one to find out before her closest friends.

---

Nino had a box of minute-made soup as a special delivery. Typically, he didn't have a steady job. Just every once in a while he would run deliveries for his parent's business.

But there was one he always made on the same day, every month. Every second Sunday at noon, always right on time.

His parents had no idea why he always took up the opportunity to deliver to such a random person, but afterward, he didn't return for a while. Sometimes it was an hour; sometimes they didn't see him until sundown. Naturally, they assumed it was because he was using the delivery as an excuse to get out of the house without being questioned where he was.

Once he left Adrien's house, he ran home, grabbed the box of soup, and ran to the ancient looking building. It had a Chinese look, as the guy who lives and works there is Chinese.

"Ah, Nino, right on time!" The old man called and opened the door for the boy.

Nino nodded with a smile on his face and set down the box of soup where he always did, beginning to load it into the cupboard. "As always, Master Fu," Nino told him. "Am I ever late?"

"There was that one ti-"

"That didn't count...there was an Akuma attack that made everyone stay inside." Nino rolled his eyes.

Fu nodded, tapping his chin. "Right, I forgot about that."

"Do you want me to start cooking one of these? You were fresh out, Wayzz must be starving!" Nino chuckled.

"That would be nice, Nino," Fu smiled back.

The small flying turtle flew out of his hiding spot. "I heard my name- oh, hello, Nino."

Even though he was still oblivious about his friends, he knew all about the Miraculous.