2 - Least Oblivious

Marinette fell hard after the umbrella incident. She forgave Adrien, and she began stuttering. She realized he wasn't the perfect boy Chloe made him out to be, and he was awkwardly adorable.

"Adrien, come on, asshole!" Felix yelled from the car. "Father's gonna kill you if you're late for the shoot, and someone is probably hungry!"

"See you tomorrow," Adrien smiled to Marinette.

As Adrien walked away from Marinette, she could have sworn she saw Felix nod to her, like it was his way to say goodbye.

"When did I start stammering?" Marinette asked herself and Tikki flew out.

"I might have an idea!" Tikki teased her, only making Marinette blush. And little did the two know, Plagg teased Adrien about being lovebirds with Marinette, and got in the car once Plagg hid again.

Felix groaned and the car started to move. "Don't tell me you're in love with her, too."

"Too?" Nathalie grinned back at Adrien. She was supposed to pretend she didn't hear it, but she did, and she had to respond to that.

Adrien rolled his eyes. "Don't listen to Fe, he's full of it."

Nathalie sometimes acted like she was all business, just their father's assistant. But other times, she acted like a mother. That didn't happen a lot, but it was nice when she did act that way. It reminded Adrien and Felix of their mother, and it was a nice break from just their father sometimes. "How was your first official day at school?" She asked, not bringing up the photoshoot first. They would get there when they got there, but Nathalie was happy the boys finally got out of the house without someone breathing down their necks.

A big smile washed over Adrien's face. "It was awesome. I mean, as awesome as school can be. Sure, some subjects were boring but I made some friends!" Adrien spoke in an excited tone. "I have classes with this guy who talked to me yesterday, his name is Nino. He's really cool and we get along well," Adrien started reciting his day. "And Chloe is...well, she's in some of my classes too. And there are these girls who I think hated me yesterday-"

"She hated you," Felix interrupted, but Adrien didn't stop talking.

"-But after today, I think we're okay. I'm probably not her favorite person, but it's progress," Adrien finished talking. He had made a lot of friends, but there were a few people that stuck out to him.

School was definitely already changing Felix. The corner of his mouth peeked up a little. "You should have seen the glare Marinette sent you this morning. I was afraid her eyes would burn a hole in the back of your head," Felix told his brother.

Adrien's face dropped. "She glared at me? It wasn't even my fault!" Adrien groaned.

"She just forgave you, you gave her your umbrella, it's okay...?" Felix reminded him.

Nathalie smirked, but didn't let the boys see that she did. "Marinette? Did Felix make a friend, too?"

"Doubtful. I just said hello, I thought it was great that someone hated Adrien just as much as I do," Felix commented, sending a teasing look to his brother. They're brothers, they say they hate each other all the time.

Adrien turned to Felix as they pulled up to where the photoshoot would be. "Felix made a friend!" Adrien sing-songed, making Felix groan.

"Whatever, Adrien," Felix said, "Go be a model. I have homework I'd like to get started on."

Nathalie, Adrien, and Felix got out of the car and the photographer started yelling for Adrien. He was rushing, as he had another thing he had to attend immediately after the Agreste shoot.