26 - The Dress

"Another? Really?" Nino asked and threw his arms up. "Fu, Alya hasn't even activated hers yet, we can't give another one!"

"I didn't say we were going to yet," Fu corrected. "I said I have my eye on someone that could make for a good holder."

The turtle flew over to Nino's face. "It's something you must think of at all times, especially since I can sense that Hawkmoth is getting stronger and things are getting harder for the pair. We never know who we might need, a guardian needs to always think of these things when there is a threat happening," Wayzz explained.

"Exactly right, and I've been doing this since I was your age," Fu added, "And I had to learn it all by listening to a Kwami, no one really taught me," Fu told the boy.

There was a knock at the door, and Wayzz went back to his hiding spot. "I'm not expecting anyone," Fu muttered, and Nino walked over to the door to answer it.

"Here you are!" The blonde boy yelled. "Marinette and I were so worried when we got Alya's call about not seeing you for a few days. So, we went to your parents, and they said you came home late last night and left early this morning. What are you doing here?" Adrien laughed.

Nino's eyes were growing as he continued talking. Fu walked up next to the shocked boy. "Adrien Agreste, correct?"

Adrien jumped back. "Y-yeah, how'd you know that?"

"Master Fu here is amazing. He's a healer and practically physic; he knows everyone," Nino told him. "That, and, you're kind of famous. What are you doing here?"

Adrien shrugged. "One, I didn't think he'd pay attention to my name. I was expecting, you know, Gabriel. And two, like I said, Mari and I were worried. I should give her a call and tell her I found you..." Adrien pulled out his phone then looked to Fu quickly. "I know you from somewhere..."

Adrien thought for a second as he stared at Fu. "Oh! I helped you up when you fell like a year ago...and made me miss my first day of school because Nathalie forced me back home," Adrien sighed. "Oh well, glad to see you again!"

Adrien dialed Marinette's number and started to tell her he found Nino. Nino turned to Fu and raised an eyebrow. "I'm almost positive that you don't read Gabriel magazines. And I barely even gave you an idea of what my friend looked like, so?"

Fu shrugged. "Like you said, Nino, I'm amazing," He smiled. "I'm joking, you know I know everyone around here. I have to keep an eye out for the good ones," Fu continued.

"Maybe that's what we need to do!" Nino shouted and jumped up, pointing at the Guardian. Adrien turned around quickly.

"What do we need to do?"

"Nothing, give me a minute to talk to Fu!" Nino shrieked and moved with Fu further away from Adrien.

Fu gave him a confused look, and Wayzz was peaking out from his hiding spot. "What are you thinking?"

"You said you keep an eye on the good ones, have you actually spent time on looking for the bad ones? Or ones that could potentially be bad? Maybe you could narrow down who took Nooroo," Nino said.

Wayzz rolled his eyes. "We tried that when Hawkmoth first appeared. We came up with nothing," He said.

"Yes, but, now it's different. He's been around for longer, and Fu is trying to find more heroes, so he isn't really focusing on the bad guys! We need to-"