Prologue: Into The Underground

No POV

Your just an average person. Boy if only that were right. You and your best friend Frisk are basically dare devils, you go on crazy adventures together all of the time. You've been doing those things together for years and you two are only 14 years old. Now I know what you must be thinking. How did it all start? Well let me tell you.

~story~

Your 8 year old POV

I am walking, to meet my parents, at home. I walk home from school everyday and my parents are almost never there when I get home but today was going to be different because today is my birthday and they said they had a surprise for me.

I get home, only to find that my parents are not here. I decide to look around the house. I just about searched everywhere in the house and they were not there.

I see a note on the refrigerator. It said. 'goodbye forever'

My sadness over came me and I quickly ran out of the room and out the door. I didn't know where I was going and didn't want to either. I ran until I ran into this girl with a blue sweater with purple stripes. We both fell the the ground. I was the first to get up.

"O-oops. I-i'm sorry" I said. I put my hand out for her so she can get up. But I got no response. "I-I'm so s-sorry"

"No no. It's ok" she said. She took my hand and I pulled her up. "I'm Frisk. What's your name?"

"I'm... (Y/N)"

"Nice to meet you (Y/N)"

"Heh, nice to meet you too Frisk."

~one year later~

*ring ring* I pick up and answer my phone. "Hello?"

"Hey (Y/N)! Do you want to go somewhere with me after school tomorrow?"

"Hmm.. I don't know, but if there is cake and treasure involved... then maybe I can consider.." there is intense laughter on the other side of the phone.

"Sure.. I'll make sure."

"Ok sounds good then see ya tomorrow"

"Ok. Bye!" She hung up.

~next day~

It's almost lunch. I get to talk to Frisk a lot at that time. Mostly because we sit alone together.

I walk down the hallway and see three bigger kids picking on someone. I run in close to see who it is that they were picking on. It was Frisk. She had a black eye that looked so painful and I few bruises for them hitting her.

"Hey back off!" I yell.

"Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it pipsqueak?" One of the kids taunted.

"Nothing, but that camera up there is going to."

"C-camera?" The kid says and looks up. He then looks scared and runs away and his friends follow him.

"Hey you ok?" I ask her and help her up.

"Y-yeah.. just hurt.. a lot"

I take her to the nurse and she is put on a bed to relax and rest. The nurse is allowing me to stay with her so I do. I sit down beside her and she lays her head on my lap. I smile down at her and she smiles back. I was going to say something but she was sleeping. She was so cute. I was starting to get tired as well and fell asleep too.

I woke up laying down and frisk and I hugging each other. I sat up, trying a much as possible to not wake Frisk. The nurse noticed me.

"Hey, you should probably wake her up. Schools over in 5 minutes."

I poke her.

"Hey. Frisk. Wake up."

"Ugh.. five more minutes" she responded

"Ok but you'll have to stay in school until tomorrow"

She shoots up. "Ok I'm up!" I laugh.

~after school~

After school Frisk and I walk along a trail in the woods.

"Hey Frisk, kind telling me where we are going and where the cake is?"

"Hey hey.. trust me here." She says.

"Ok ok."

We walk until we reach a waterfall.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"It's said to be treasure behind there"

~story over~

No POV

So that's how it began. Ever since that first successful adventure you two have been ding it ever since. Until one day you two reach a mountain. Mt. Ebott.

Your POV

You are following Frisk up the mountain.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"No, never."

"Then why are we doing this?"

"It's told that monsters live underneath this mountain. I want to find them."

"Ok I'm 100% in"

We kept climbing until suddenly... I tripped on a rock.

There was a huge hole that you couldn't see the bottom of and I was going to fall in it. Frisk caught me but she couldn't home me up so we both fell down. Stupid rocks!

Well I guess we are going into the underground!

A/N
I don't think this is good. Please tell me what you think. Also tell me if I should change anything.