Chapter 11: Forgiveness

Nobody's POV

Frisk quickly dashed and jumped onto you, hugging you tightly.

"I missed you! Where were you! Why are you hiding from me!" Frisk yelled. You just rolled your eyes while Sans mentally skullpalms because Papyrus was too loud but didn't care too much.

You gently pushed Frisk off of you and went out of the room. Sans tried to stop you but you said you had to use the bathroom so he let you go. You really did have to use the bathroom but the most reason for leaving was because of Frisk. She stood in the  the room, staring at you as you walked away, she was getting upset.

~no lemons btw~

You went to the bathroom and then it occurred to you that you hadn't gotten a shower at all so you decided to get one. You striped down and hopped into the shower. Then the door opened. You internally panicked.

"Hey.. (Y/N)" a faint voice came from the door.

"What Frisk.." you replied frustrated with her determination to speak to you, even now while you were in the freaking shower.

"Well.. are you mad at me.? For.. you know.. kissing him." Frisk said sadly. You could tell she was beating herself up over that so you couldn't help but feel bad for her.

"Well. No I'm not mad. Just sad. Sans told me what happened. I guess I can forgive you." You said.

She grew a smile on her face. "What!? Really!? Thank you thank you thank you!" She screamed.

"Yeah yeah no problem, now can you PLEASE GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM" you yelled the last part.

She giggled. "Yeah sure thing" she left.

You sighed. Then mumbled to yourself. "Oh boy.. Frisk.. your something."

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted you guys to be a part of this story so I put a little mini game into it. Did you catch all of the mistakes? Tell me in the comments what they are and if they are correct I'll let you tell me what to do in the next chapter. See ya!