Chapter 19: Planning

There is a lot happening here, and a lot that is going to happen. Anyway enjoy.

Nobody's POV

You and Frisk are busy at work. You two are already making plans for you upcoming wedding. Yeah upcoming. Frisk is rushing things big time.

At the current moment the two are sitting on the living room couch making a list of who they are inviting.

"Ok Frisk, this is who I have so far..
Sans
Papyrus
Toriel
Asgore
Undyne
Alphys
Maybe Flowey
Chara
Justin
Peter
Monster Kid

Am I missing anyone?" You asked.

"No I think that's everyone."

"Ok, now we his need to send the invitations and set a date." You said.

"Hmm... let's think... OH! This Friday! nobody is busy plus it's... well... guess!" Frisk tells you excitedly.

"Friday the 13th" you say to her.

"WHAT! NO" she screams.

"Yeah it is look," you say and pull out a calendar and show her.

"Oh wow it is." She said surprised.

"Told you."

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"But anyway I know it's your birthday!" You say to her. "You really think I'd forget."

"Hmm..." Frisk hums as she remembers the time you accidentally left Papyrus alone in the mall in the pregnancy aisle. He was in the fetal position for a long while until they finally found him. "Yeah I do"

"Your mean." You joked.

"You are too... like in bed last night while you were sleeping" she joked back.

"I said sorry!" You fake yelled.

She giggled. "Yeah I know, let's get back to this."

You two finished up all of the invitations and sent them out. They would arrive the next day to everybody. Only 3 days until the wedding.

Sans POV

"Ok fellas, look, entry point is here. We drop down into here. Oh, Larry you need to take deactivate the cameras first. I'll teleport in with Carl and Piol. Take all of the cash and gold, bring it to the truck that is parked in the alleyway. They won't even know what hit em. Then we are home free." Sans explained to his team.

"When is this heist going to be. I've got plans with my wife and kids coming up and I have to be there." Piol says.

"This Friday. A lot of people aren't going out because they are 'scared' of what's out there. It's a bad time because of Friday The 13th it should be quick and easy anyway." Sans said.

"Alright it better be. Family time is at noon on Saturday so you got lucky." Piol said.

"Ok, so are we all good with the plan?" Sans asked and everybody nodded. "Alright then its settled for Friday. You have 3 days to prepare and get what you need. Good Luck."

Everyone then went home.

Chara's POV

Friday is the big plan! Justin and I are going to do what we love to do most. And that is cause pain to others. We have the perfect plan for achieving that goal too. The perfect day is in three days from now. Friday the 13th....

I don't think this was that good of a chapter.