Chapter 27: An Affair

It's been a week and a half since your honeymoon with Frisk. You noticed some strange behavior from her recently. She would say she was going somewhere, for example, the store. As anyone would expect it would take a few hours or less right? Wrong. Frisk would take up the whole day. You wanted to go to somebody for help, but you didn't know who to go to.

Wait, you did know who you could go to. You heard that Chara was living with Toriel and Asgore now. She's trying to become good again. Chara is the one you need to talk to about this. After all she is a girl and your not, she probably knows Frisks feelings more than you do.

You left you home and walked across the street to Toriel and Asgores house. You knocked on the door and Toriel answered.

"What a pleasant surprise!" She said happily. "Come in let me make you some pie."

You walked into the house and saw it was very nice. Asgore also did a lot of gardening outside with Toriel. She had you sit down at the table as she prepared your slice butterscotch pie.

"Toriel, is Chara here?" You asked her.

"Oh yes she is." Toriel said. "She should be in her room. It's upstairs on the right."

"Thanks Toriel." You said and walked upstairs to Chara's room.

You knocked on the door and you heard a voice saying to come in. You opened the door to see Chara laying in her bed.

"Oh, hi Y/N" she said.

"Hey Chara. How are you?"

"I could be better" she said.

"Well sorry to bother you.." you apologized. "If you want I can come back later."

She quickly sat up. "No no! Stay! Um.. I mean what's up?"

"Well, Frisk.. she's.. acting weird and I hoped that you could tell me why or something."

"Well, sit down and tell me how she is acting." She said and patted a spot on her bed next to her. You sat next to her and got a strong smell, it was chocolate. She smiled at you for accepting the offer to sit with her.

"Well.. she's... I don't know really, she's just avoiding me, taking a long time to come home from things that shouldn't take as long as she is. And one time I saw a mark on her."

Chara suddenly lost her smile and frowned. "I'm sorry Y/N... to me... I don't know if this is what's happening but.. it seems like she's having an affair."

Your eyes widened. Why would she do that? You thought she loved you? Was she lying to you? Was she just acting? You got filled with disbelief.

You shook your head in disbelief. "N-no! That can't be it!" You started to cry. "It can't..."

Chara then put her hand on your shoulder. "Hey, it's ok.. Y/N.. I'm sure you'll both get through this.." she tried to reassure.

"No!" You yelled. "We cant! Because if this is true it will be the second time! Second Time!"

You looked at Chara's face. It was full of sympathy. Out of pure sadness you hugged Chara. She hugged you back.

After breaking the hug you wanted to go find Frisk to confirm what's happening. "Thanks Chara..."

"Hey don't mention it." She said.

You went out of her room and went down the stairs. "My child here is your pie." Toriel said.

"Sorry I've gotta go!" You ran out the door. Toriel smile and giggled to herself at your rush.

You ran next door and knocked on the door. Sans answered. "Oh, heya kiddo. What can I do for ya?" Sans asked.

"Oh hey Sans, do you know where Frisk is?" You asked.

"No, sorry kiddo, but I do know she came by earlier today to get something from pap." Sans said. "Hey pap! What did Frisk get from you this morning!" Sans yelled in the house. When he got no answer he invited you to come in and sit down while he went to get Papyrus.

"WHAT IS IT SANS?" Papyrus said as he came into the room.

"Sorry to bother you pap, but Y/N here wants to know where Frisk is, I told him that she came by this morning to get something from you. What did she get?"

"WELL... SHE TOLD ME NOT TO SAY ANYTHING..." Papyrus said and played with his hands nervously.

Your eyes widened. "Please pap. It's important that I find her!" You pleaded.

"I-I-I DONT REMEMBER WHAT SHE CAME TO GET BUT SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO SOMEBODYS HOUSE THAT IS DOWN THE ROAD A WAYS." He explained and gave some details about the house. You nodded and thanked him.

"Sans can you take me there?" You asked. He nodded and you both teleported there.

"Welp this looks like the place." Sans said. "I'll uh.. just wait out here for you.. I dont to want to intrude." You nodded and knocked on the door.

A woman answered the door. She seemed like she was in her 40's. "Why hello there. May I help you?" She asked.

"Oh hi, is a girl named Frisk here?" You asked the lady.

"Oh yes! She is in my sons room! Are you her brother?"

Brother? Brother! "I'm her husband!" You yelled and the lady became wide eyed.

"Wha- really! I thought she was single. I-I'm so sorry for you.." she said.

"Don't worry about it it's not your fault." You told her.

"Well come in!" She quickly gestured you to come in. "My sons room in right there." She pointed to the room.

You were now furious. There was no doubt that she was doing this. You barged into the room. Causing the door to hit the wall when it opened. You heard a gasp from Frisk. Her and the boy were practically going to have sex.

Frisk was in the middle of getting undressed and the boy was in his underwear.

"What the hell Frisk?!" You yelled at her.

"Y-Y/N I can explain I swear!" She started to stutter and panic.

"Oh really? There isn't much to explain considering that your about to have sex with this guy!" You yelled. She got off the bed and stood up. She started walking toward you.

Frisk then started to cry like crazy. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!" She was begging for forgiveness. "Please forgive me!"

"No! Frisk this is not going to slide! I've already forgiven you once for something like this! And it's not going to happen again!" You yelled and stormed out of the house.

Frisk ran after you. "Y/N please!" She followed you outside where Sans was waiting. "Just stop and let me talk!"

Sans turned his attention to the commotion. You stopped walked and turned to Frisk. She stopped right in front of you. Your face had angry everywhere on it.

"Look Y-Y/N I-" you slapped her across the face causing her to stop talking and fall to the ground. She covered her face where you hit with her hands. Sans' eye sockets became wide somehow.

"I don't want to hear it!" You yelled. "I figured out that your a slut Frisk! A SLUT!!!" You yelled at her. She removed her hands from her face to show a dark red mark.

You turned around to Sans. "Let's go Sans." He nodded.

"What about Frisk?" He asked.

"Just leave her here. I don't want to see her." Sans shot Frisk a dirty look.

"Y/N wait! I love yo-" they were gone.