Chapter 8: It Was Only A Bad Dream

A/N

IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS TO CREATE AN EPIC PART!! SANS WILL ENJOY THIS ONE WHEN HE READS THIS. OH AND IF YOUR WONDERING WHERE HE IS... WELL HES TIED UP AT THE MOMENT. ANYWAY ENJOY HUMANS!

~one month time skipz~ SANS ISNT HERE TO STOP THIS! NYEH HEH HEH

Your POV

Toriel signed you up for school and was starting tomorrow. I was very upset about having to go back to a school at all in life. But Frisk was going to be there so I was cool with it.

Oh, forgot to talk about the monsters. People are really accepting them. Even happy they are out. Frisk and I were welcomed warmly and so were the other monsters. At first, the humans wouldn't accept monster currency or anything for that sort, so the monsters built their own homes and in their own free area. There is now a town. It's called Temmie Village. If your wondering why it's called temmie village just ask everybody.

Let's talk jobs, Frisk is the new ambassador for the monsters. Toriel became a teacher really quickly, once the school board saw her and her skills she was immediately hired, she teaches every subject for some reason and Frisk and I have her for all of our classes except gym. Asgore became a gardener, surprising I know but he does multitask as the king of monsters too. Undyne joint the police, then the swat, then the military. Alphys is now an official scientist and are helping the humans in research and all that jazz, as well as trying to get Dr. Gaster out of the void. Papyrus, he does nothing but be a housekeeper, which we all needed especially with Flowey around and he doesn't seem to mind doing it as long as it's not one of Sans socks. Sans, he has had like 27 jobs, I don't know how anyone hires him but who knows, right now he is working at the school with Toriel as the gym teacher, and he's actually pretty good at it and by good I mean forcfulku launching dodge balls at kids faces. Sans will take Frisk and I to school since Toriel can't because she has to go in early to get the lesson of the day planned and grade tests exc. oh, I forgot about me? Well I do nothing. I have no job. But I have advanced education so I might go to college sooner and get a job soon. Oh and if your wondering about Chara and Justin, none of us know where they went.

Today, everyone was getting back from their jobs, Frisk, Papyrus and I don't have anywhere to go so we just hang out and play games. We play monopoly a lot and Papyrus always wins. Undyne doesn't coke hime because well.. she is in the military. Same goes for Alphys because she volunteered to stay and work for 5 years without going home, I don't know why but she did but I think it's because Undyne wouldn't come home for 5 years so she did the same. Sans came home laughing because he got to hit lots of kids with dodge balls today and Papyrus hated it, Papyrus wanted Sans to get a different job. Toriel stays late to grade stuff. Asgore came home a little after Sans, he was very excused.

I forgot to mention what kind of house we live in. It's a three story place. The third story is an attic, don't ask. The second and First story have bedrooms and bathrooms but only the first floor has a Kitchen, living room, and dining room. Asgore and Toriel share a room because they actually got back together. Undyne and Alphys share a room because they are a couple and wanted to share a room with each other. Papyrus and Sans shared a room because.. well.. they are brothers. Then there is Frisk and I, she asked if she could share a room with me, which was totally cool, but I expected her to be in her own bed, she wanted to sleep with me too, I didn't want to let her down so I accepted and now we sleep together.

Once Toriel got home she baked everyone dinner. Papyrus insisted on making spaghetti for dinner but we all said we didn't want him to go through the trouble of doing that. ;)

Anyway, I was getting ready for bed about dinner, brushing my teeth and getting in my PJ's. I couldn't stop thinking about how school was going to go tomorrow so I was very nervous. Frisk seemed to have noticed my nervousness. She she approached me.

"Hey.. (Y/N) what's wrong, you've been shaking ever since a couple of hours ago." She said to me.

I explained to her I was just nervous about school tomorrow and she seem to understand. She told me that we weren't the only new kids. I forgot all of the monster kids will be going to school tomorrow too. That seemed to calm me down a little bit. I laid down in our bed and she did too. She snuggled up into my chest which made me blush, out of the month we've slept together she has never done that before. I got comfortable and fell asleep.

~dream~

I'm in darkness.

"Were am I?" You said to yourself. You looked in front of you and saw Frisk with some guy. Then they kissed. You were sad. Frisk was enjoying it too, you took the time to look at the background, it was a grassy and bushy area behind some sort of sign. Then the scene changed. It turning into.. you.. running away.. seems like after the first incident. You couldn't see where you were running but you knew you were, it was the almost exact same background as the other scene expect no sign. That went away and it was just darkness again.

"Hello?" You said. "Who's doing this? I demand to know!" You yelled the last part.

"I aM THe DeSTrOyEr Of AU'S" something out of darkness said. You knew what the AU's were ever since you ran in in Sans texting somebody about AU. You don't k is much except that they are alternant versions of your own.

"Yeah? And what do you want?" You asked the darkness.

"I WanT YoU to JOIn mE" it said.

"And what makes you think I'll do that?" You said to it.

"I SHowEd yOu A GLImpSe oF YouR fuTuRE, NOThIng BUt PaIn" it said.

You didn't know how to get out of this so you just said. "I'll get back to you"

"VERy WeLl" it said.

~dream end~

You woke up, sat up, and gasped for air. You had no idea what that was but you were absolutely terrified by it. Frisk woke up due to your sudden gasp. She asked you what was wrong. You told her. You told her everything. Everything you saw, and your conversations. But she said words that you had no trust for whatsoever. They were.. "It Was Only A Bad Dream"