Chapter 10: What Really Happened

Heya, I'm back, Papyrus couldn't hold me for long. But I agreed for both of us to work on this together, you know how he gets when he doesn't get to do something he loves. Anyways enjoy folks.

Your POV

"WElComE BAck" the voice said.

"What do you want!" You yelled at it.

"CAlm DoWN, I'm HErE to OffER yOU a DEaL"

"What kind of deal" you asked

"WeLl LeTS JuST DO ThIS, JoIN Me or DiE"

"Hmm... I'll think about it." You said.

"OK" it said.

~You woke up~

You sat up still in the field you had collapsed in. You wondered why that voice was so dumb but decided to brush it off and find a place to go. You walked to a river that you'd often sneak out at night to go to because for some reason the bear in the woods will come out and get food then, it was friendly though. The river was at the edge of a cliff that made a waterfall into the ocean. There was a cliff you could stand on and it would give you an amazing view of the ocean and sun set. You often find it relaxing when you are having a bad time in life. You reached it.

You go to the cliff, you sat down so your legs are over the edge pointing down to the ocean below. Then you heard someone behind you.

"Heya kiddo."

You turn around to see sans. You wondered how he knew you were here and how he even knew of this place. You thought you were the only one that knew about it.

"What do you want sans" you said with a tone that sans immediately picked up on.

"Hey kid, calm down ok, I just want to talk." Sans said calmly. He sat down beside you so you both looked into the distance.

"Frisk told me what happened." He said. You sighed.

"What that she kissed another guy and cheated on me?" You said to him.

"No, she told me that her 'friends' forced her to prank that guy by kissing him and pretending to love him. And if she refused they would harm you." Sans explained.

You were determining whether that was the truth or not. But at the same time, you wanted to believe it, you didn't want her to do that for you. You didn't say anything in response to him, only sighed.

"Your doing a lot of sighing. Listen I know you might be a little upset with her and probably need time to yourself. But I'll just have you know I know she did tell the truth." He said, you were going to ask how he knew but decided that you didn't want to know.

He was right, you were upset with her, and you needed some time to yourself, but at the same time you didn't. You shook it off for the time being and asked Sans another question.

"How did you find me?" You asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I know you sneak out at night a lot kiddo."Sans started. "I can hear you leaving. I decided to follow you and I followed you here. That's how I knew of this place. And as for knowing where you where after the incident well Frisk said you ran away and she lost you at the street that was next to the field. After that I knew where you were going. The river is right next to the field after all."

You only nodded. Sans seems to know his stuff, so you decided to tell him about that voice and the darkness you experience when you sleep. Sans expression became worried. No.. panicked.

"Uhh... kid! We gotta go!" Sans grabbed your arm without hurting you and brought you back to the house and into his room specifically. You didn't want Frisk to know you were there so you asked Sans not to say anything to her, he seemed to understand. It also took you a minute to notice Papyrus awkwardly staring at you while sitting in his bed. You and Sans both told him and he also agreed to not reveal your presence. Sans was worried, he said I was staying in their room until I'm safe.

Frisks POV

I can't believe it.. I kissed Aiden and now (Y/N) thinks I cheated on him. I covered my face and curled into a ball. I felt tears forming in my eyes, then I heard a noise in Sans room.

"He's back!" I yelled.

Sans went out a while ago to look for (Y/N). I quickly ran to his room. He was already in front of the door.

"Hey Sans" I said. "Did you find (Y/N)?"

"Um.. n-no.. sorry.." he stuttered. He was hiding something.

"Well then why are you s-" I was cut off by laughter inside of his room.

Then Papyrus said. "Hahahahaha, good one (Y/N)"

I just glared at Sans. She was sweating and his skull sunk into his blue sweatshirt. I charged by him and opened the door. Then I saw (Y/N).

We just stared at each other. Nobody made a sound.