Chapter 31: Making Up

Frisk was asleep in the machine that she was trapped inside of. The machine sparked a bit on the outside followed by electricity running along the outside surface.

Frisk then had woken up from her almost forty year slumber. Her mind had come to what was happening rather quickly as the door to the machine opened up and she was free to exit it.

Frisks POV

I just, suddenly woke up and the door had opened. Did it work? Did sans send me back forty years? I sat up and got out of it. I set one foot on the ground, then the other. The entrance hole was still visible with light still shining through, just as it was when I first found the place.

I stepped out into the mountain and saw that there was no moss, and no vines. I started to walk down the mountain and eventually reached the town that's was destroyed in the future. It all looked normal, no burned down houses, no blown up areas and no dead people.

I became ecstatic.

"It worked! In back!" I yelled causing people to stare.

I then realized that I forgot something very important. Y/N....

I dashed quickly back home. If I recall what Sans said correctly, I woke up two minutes after I fell asleep. That's good. I'm not to late.... I hope.

I found our street and bolted toward the house. I eventually found it and Papyrus was leaving. I tried to run even faster before he left.

"Pap!" I yelled to him and he saw me.

"Oh hello Frisk!" He said and I ran up to him. I was completely out of breath but did my best to speak.

"I.... need.... to talk... to Y/N." I said as I was heavily breathing.

"I don't know if that's a good idea. "He said. "He is very sad. Not even THE GREAT PAPYRUS could cheer him up."

"I know... please.. I need to talk to him!" I begged. Papyrus groaned.

"Very well human. Go ahead." Papyrus said and opened the door for me.

"Thank you so much!" I yelled to him and ran inside to Y/N and I's room.

I burst into the room to see Y/N in a ball crying uncontrollably. He was facing the wall so he didn't see me come in.

'How do I do this?' I thought. I didn't know how to start it off. I didn't want him to get more upset.

I walked over to him and rubbed his back to try and soothe him. He turned around and saw me, he then pushed me away.

"What are you doing here!" He asked both angrily and sadly. But mostly sadly.

"I-I want to make up, I want to explain things... I want to be a couple again." I explained.

"There's no need for you to try and explain or make up." He cried out and faced the wall again. "I already know what happened."

"No, you don't... I want to explain... I wasn't cheating on you... I wasn't willingly doing anything." I tried to explain.

"You were going to have sex with another person! I mean what the hell!" He yelled.

"I know how you feel..."

"Do you?" He asked. "Do you know how it feels to see your wife with another man? Do you know how it feels to see you kissing somebody else?" He yelled and faced me and stared to calm down. "Do you know how it feels to see the person you love betray you..."

I started to get tears in my eyes. "I'm... so sorry..." I then looked down at my feet and sighed. "I should have told you everything."

"Even if you do explain to me what you wanted to say, how do I know I can believe you?" He asked, sat up and looked at me in the eye. "This is the second time now that something like this happened and both times you betrayed me..." he then looked down.

I was now crying, my tears hit the floor. "Y/N I was forced to do that! You saved me from having sex with him! He... he threatened to hurt you if I didn't! I love you Y/N! You are my everything! I would never betray you! Your my world!"

He looked up at me. There were nothing but tears in his eyes. "I love you Frisk... but... how do I know if I can believe you...?"

"You can. Please trust me! I..." I sighed and started to cry.

No POV

You started to feel a little bad now. Frisk was hit by you, shunned by you, and now you don't believe her story. You thought about if she really was telling the truth. If you know Frisk correctly which you know you do, she is not the type to cheat.

At this point in time Frisk fell into her knees and looked down at the floor. She cried and cried.

Your face became full of guilt and sympathy for her. At this point you knew there was no doubt she was telling the truth. She wouldn't put up any kind of alt for this long especially a crying one.

You then got to her level and lifted her head to look at you. Her face was tearful. You didn't like seeing her like this.

Then, you kissed her. Plainly out of love you kissed Frisk straight in the lips. Frisk was taken back and surprised by this sudden action from you but kissed back anyways. You two shared a kiss that seem to last almost seemingly hours.

You soon pull away from the kiss and look at Frisk. She seemed to have calmed down majorly.

"Frisk.. I love you.." you told her. Frisk didn't respond but was still in a bit of shock you kissed her while you both were a crying mess.

Suddenly, she gave you a tight hug, causing you to take a deep breath to get air.

"I love you too!" She was crying again, but this time tears of utter happiness.

You smiled and of course hugged her back. You didn't want to break the hug, and neither did she. But, Frisk ended up letting go of you and wiping her tears away from her eyes.

"Thank you Y/N.." she said. "For believing me"

"I always will."

A/N
Sorry for the sortish chapter. But I hope you enjoy this anyways.