Chapter 20: Wedding Day

I'm sorry that I'm going to time skip through a lot of it. And sorry I couldn't find a traditional wedding script so I improvised. Enjoy!

You wake up fairly early. You wore your headphones on your head while you slept so your alarm wouldn't wake up Frisk. You were going to meet Papyrus at the waterfall, that's where you were getting married.

You hurried and got ready for the day, you got dressed ate breakfast, also made Frisk her favorite meal for when she woke up. You then rushed out the door.

You soon arrived at the waterfall. The place was stunning. You met up with Papyrus at the start of the set up. Papyrus was practicing, he was going to marry you and Frisk. The waterfall was near Mt. Ebott on the surface.

"Hey pap. How are we doing?"

"OH, HELLO Y/N. WE ARE DOING GREAT. IM PREPARED TO MARRY YOU AND FRISK TONIGHT." He said happily. "OH AND SANS AND THE OTHERS ARE COMING BY IN A FEW HOURS TO SET UP. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME."

"Ok pap."

You were extremely nervous. You had your vows set up and everything. You just were so nervous. Would she say no? Will you screw it up?

~a few hours later~

A few hours have passed and you went to spend the day with Frisk before the wedding. You wanted this to be the best day of her life.

~later~

It's 5 minutes until the wedding. You were in a nice tux and ready to go out. You were sent to go on the stage. You had your vows prepared and were ready. You looked into the audience to see almost everybody there. Undyne and Alphys didn't make it as well as Chara and Justin also Monster kid too. But, there was some fat guy in a white shirt sitting in the back by himself. You were thinking about what the heck he was doing there when you saw her.

Frisk was walking down the aisle in a beautiful white dress and glass heels.

She came up next to you and looked at you. Papyrus was there ready to speak.

"WE ARE GATHERED HERE TODAY TO CELEBRATE THE LOVE OF THESE TWO YOUNG HUMANS."

~after all of that~

"YOU MAY NOW SHARE YOUR VOWS"

You started to speak, you were still very nervous. "Frisk, you make me that happiest man (not really man) in the world. With that smile and giggle you brighten my day everyday. You are and we're always there for me. I can't picture my life without you in it." She was about to cry.

It was her turn. "Y/N, after all we've been through together we've had each others backs. No matter what I've done or how crazy our lives are you stick with me. You make me the happiest girl in the world just by being with you."

~a little while later~

"YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE"

You were about to lean in until Frisk kissed you and you kissed back. Then clapping came from all over the area.

The fat guy in the back was clapping the most. "Oh wow, I thought I was coming here to see a rejection!"

~a couple of hours later~

You and everyone were having a great time at the reception party. You learned that the fat guy was Peter. You and Frisk had a lovely dance that had a lot of kissing in it.

The only person that wasn't really enjoying himself was Sans. He kept glancing at his watch. You went to see what was wrong. But before you could reach him, he was gone.

Sans POV

I arrived at our meeting place. "Everyone ready?" I asked. I got nods in response. It's go time. Larry hacked into the cameras and took them down easily. Same thing for the alarm system.

I teleported in with Piol and Carl and started loading up our duffle bags with as much as we could carry. When our bags were full I teleported to the truck in the alleyway, then when we loaded our bags into the truck we got more bags and went back in for more.

That process went on for about 14 times until there was nothing left to take. Larry turned back on the alarm and camera system before we left. No cops no nothing. The amount of cash we will get from this will probably be around 60 million. We are home free.

Chara's POV

Justin and I didn't go to Frisks wedding. We were to busy making something.

We recovered the corpses of Jason Vorhees and created a devise that will act as electrical shock to bring him back to life.

The body was in and I turned on the machine. Soon, he awoke. His arm reached out and tore the machine open to get free. His mask on his face he approached a nearby machete. He picked it up then looked at it. He then saw Justin. He went towards him and stopped. Justin was scared.

Suddenly Jason stabbed Justin in the stomach. Blood splattered everywhere. I started to scream which Jason completely ignored. Blood came out of Justin's mouth. Jason then slid the machete out of Justin's chest causing his body to fall on its knees. Jason tilted his head the kicked the body to the floor.

Jason then noticed me. I quickly ran out of the building and across the street.

No POV

The truck was driving on the road until Larry saw a figure in the distance standing in the middle of the street wearing a hockey mask. He slammed on the brakes, almost hitting the person. Nobody moved for moments until the person raised a machete and swings it at Larry.

Larry quickly puts it in reverse and then went forward again. Jason stood still in the road in the exact same position. Larry veered right and avoided him. But Jason pulled a knife out of his pocket and threw it at one of the tires. It hit the back left tire and caused the truck to spin out of control and crash into a reception hall.

Jason caught up very quickly and entered the crashed building. Only to find monsters and humans to murder.

Sorry about the poor chapter. I tried.

tell me in the comments what you think Y/N's soul ability should be. The one I like the most or the one with the most votes will be in the story.