Season 2: Chapter 38: The Vactaion: Part 1 :Trip

Depending on how things go, this season won't be that long. I might then just go to season three. This plot doesn't last all to long. Anyways enjoy this chapter.

Frisk threw you into the bed. She got out a suitcase and opened it up on the bed next to you. She started putting cloths and things into it. You just watched as she started a packing frenzy. You laughed a little.

"Geez Frisk are you that eager to go on a vacation?" You asked.

"Yes!" She yelled. "We can have more fun together! I mean we can't really do much here."

To you that sounded a lot different than what she was trying to make it as. You kind of got red from what you thought she meant.

"Heh. Yeah. Your right."

"I know I'm right Y/N! Now let's hurry and do this so we can go tomorrow with no worries!"

You groaned. "But I'm too lazy."

She laughed. "Shut up! Let's go!" She pulled you off of the bed and made you help her. You didn't mind.

You took some of your shirts and put them in the big suitcase. You took some shorts and put them in as well, along with baiting suits.

You also took some other things you might need such as shoes and food. You were both about ready to go at that point.

"There happy now Frisk?"

"Yeah whatever. It only took you five minutes and it took me like, what, ten?"

"Yeah I know. I'm fabulous."

"Shut up Y/N!"

You picked up your suitcase and brought it to the front door and set it down there. Papyrus texted you earlier saying they were leaving soon if everyone turned out to be ready. You texted Papyrus back saying you and Frisk were all ready to go.

You and Frisk immediately heard a knock on the door. You opened it and saw Papyrus standing there with goofy sunglasses, basketball shorts, and a shirt saying cool dude.

You and Frisk picked up your suitcases and brought them outside. Papyrus led you to his car and had you put the suitcases in the truck. Sans was sitting in the car in his usual attire. But instead of his usual shorts he had a bathing suit on.

You and Frisk got into the backseat of the car and Sans sat in the front. Papyrus got into the drivers seat and started to drive. From what you know the resort was an hour or two away. So you all had time to relax and talk.

Asgore, Toriel, and Chara are going to meet you all there. Undyne and Alphys went early to get the hotel rooms and everything. Gaster was difficult to get to come along. He is going, but he's going to teleport there. Now that you think about it, Sans could just teleport you all there.

"Hey Sans, why don't you just use your shortcut to get us all there quickly?" You asked.

"Oh, uh, my aim has been a little off lately." He said.

"A LITTLE? I FOUND YOU MERGED WITH THE BACKDOOR A FEW DAYS AGO." Papyrus said.

"Heh. Yeah that's true."

"Wow Sans. What happened?" You asked.

"I don't actually know. It's just weird." Sans told you.

You decided to just drop the conversation completely. Sans started to speak again.

"Why did the skeleton want a friend?"

"OH MY GOD SANS!" Papyrus yelled.

"Because he was feeling bonely."

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Papyrus screamed making you and Frisk laughed.

When Papyrus screamed the wheel turned which caused Frisk to fall on you. Her lips touched yours and you both blushed a bit.

She quickly got up and apologized but you only smirked and went in again. You kissed her right on the lips. She kissed you right back and once Frisks mouth opened you slipped your tongue in. It swirled around in her mouth as you both kissed.

You we're now on top of her and had your hands around her body. Her hands were around your neck. The kiss finally broke and you both looked at each other. You had this bulge in your pants. Frisk didn't notice it thankfully but it was embarrassing.

She pulled your neck and made your lips touch again. You were both now kissing again. Your tongues met and wrestled for dominance. They swirled around each other. You both eventually broke away for air and a string of saliva connected your mouths.

You both wiped it away and smiled at each other. As you looked into Frisk's eyes you saw lust. You could tell she was eager for you to have her.

You suddenly remembered that you were in a car with Papyrus and Sans. You looked at the from passenger seat and saw Sans watching you two. He wasn't recording it, knowing he really could have done that if he wanted to. She just nodded at me and turned his head back to the road.

You got red in embarrassment. You didn't like a lot of attention. Sans isn't really a lot of attention but he saw you and Frisk making out.

Papyrus said that you were about fifteen minutes from the resort. Were you really making out with Frisk for an hour? Maybe you were doing it so much the time flew by. You were both enjoying yourselves.

You looked back down at Frisk to be met with a beautiful smile. She kissed her again and she kissed back. You were both now in a passionate kiss that felt like it would last forever. You both broke away from each other for air and you got off of her. She looked a little sad but accepted it. She sat up and put her hand around yours.

You looked over at Frisk, that was looking at you. She smiled a big smile at you. You only smiled back. You knew what she wanted. But you didn't know how that was going to turn out. It might happened. But you didn't know for sure.

Next thing you knew what that Papyrus pulled into the resort. You all got your stuff out of the car and brought it inside. You saw Undyne and Alphys standing there waiting for you.

They said Chara, Asgore and Toriel share a room. You and Frisk share a room. They share a room. Sans and Papyrus share a room.

Papyrus and Sans were only seconds inside the lobby before rushing to the elevator to get to their room.

You and Frisk rushed up to your room as well. You were eager to go swimming and have a good time. But Frisk, you think she has other plans.

You and Frisk arrive at the room. You put your suitcase down and start to take out your baiting suit. Frisk puts hers down and immediately pulls you to the bed.

"W-what are you doing Frisk?" You ask her. She only smirked.

"Oh, you know what I'm doing."