Chapter 32: A Punny Day

I felt that Papyrus wasn't getting enough love so here it is! Put #lovepap in the comments to show support for papyrus!

You and Frisk seem to be getting along a little bit better now. You trusted her again. You didn't know about trusting her so quickly again at first but you took the risk.

At the moment you are sitting at home on the couch after waking up and Frisk was out at Sans and Paps house. You honestly didn't know why she was over there but you let it be and relaxed. You needed to trust her, if you didn't your relationship might get ruined and never get repaired.

You then hear the door creek open. "Y/N I'm home!" Frisk yelled. "And I brought a guest!"

"HELLO Y/N!" Papyrus said and came in the door with Frisk.

You became really happy and ran up to him and hugged him. "I haven't seen you in a while!" Frisk giggled at your action.

"I KNOW! IVE MISSED YOU TOO HUMAN!" Papyrus then hugged you back.

"Well, we haven't been hanging out with Papyrus in a while so I thought let's do it today!" Frisk yelled excitedly.

"Awesome!" You said. "A day hanging out with Pap will be amazing for sure."

"OH MY YOU TWO HAVENT SEEN MY CAR YET HAVE YOU?" Papyrus asked and we shook our heads. "THEN LET ME SHOW YOU!" He then grabbed our hands and ran to his garage. He opened it to reveal a big red car with orange rims, it was also a convertible.

"Wow! That's really cool!" You exclaimed.

"I KNOW ITS JUST AS GREAT AS ME, BUT NOT!" He said. "WOULD YOU LIKE A RIDE?"

Frisk and I looked at each other then back to Papyrus, we excitedly nodded our heads and hopped into the back seats of the car.

"GREAT! NOW LETS GO!" He got into the car and drove out of the garage and into the driveway.

Sans then stepped out of the front door in his pajamas. "Huh?" He turned to see Papyrus, you and Frisk leaving in his car.

"SANS? YOU UP? WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME WITH US?" Papyrus asked.

"No thanks I'm really tired today." He responded.

"OK THEN! JUST PICK UP YOUR SOCK!" Papyrus said and drove off with sans waving.

"Don't worry I won't!"

You there were on the road, the cool air hitting your face felt nice. You looked next to you and saw Frisk was smiling and enjoying the cool air too. Her hair was swaying in the wind. You started to think about her.

You thought of the happy moments you two had, getting married, finding each other when the times were bad... and when you both first fell in love...

You were suddenly snapped out of your thoughts by Frisk kissing you. You became eye wide and your face became red. She broke the kiss and giggled at your reaction.

"Wha- what was that for!" You panicked. She giggled some more.

"Well I tried to get your attention by waving my hand in front of your face, calling your name, but kissing you did the trick." She said.

"Well... ok." You said and crossed your arms in a pathetic way.

"Oh, I did out of love too you goofball!" You lit up with happiness and she laughed.

"SO HUMANS WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO FIRST?" Papyrus asked.

To be honest you didn't actually know where you wanted to go.