Chapter 29: The Dream Sequence

Frisks POV

My eyes opened up to a white space. I seemed to just me floating in the air with no surroundings, only white. It was so bright I had to close my eyes like they always are.

"Hello." I saw... myself floating down from above. It looked as if I was standing but wasn't. I put my hand out to try and touch it but my hand went through. The person that looked like me giggled.

"Silly me, im you. Well... your dream self." It said. "I'm not physical right now."

"Wait, so you are me?" I asked.

"Yes, but not you. I'm your dream self. When you have a dream, I'm the one in control." She said. "Your kinda dreaming right now."

"I don't really get it..." I said. "But ok, is it ok if I call you Dream Frisk?"

"Sure, whatever you want to call me!" Dream Frisk said. "I am you after all."

"How am I here?" I asked.

"Well... I don't really know..." Dream Frisk said. "I mean, you fell asleep so.. yeah I don't know" I laughed.

"So what is this place?" I asked.

"Well, it's your head, technically. Every dream you have is based on a memory of yours, Something you think about, or something your scared of." She said and raised her hand. "For example, meeting Papyrus and Sans." She snapped her fingers and the scene appeared in front of you. "When Y/N hit you back at that house." Once again, she snapped her fingers, the first scene disappeared and a new one came. I looked at this scene and almost cried on the spot. "And lastly something your scared of, like... never seeing Y/N again." She then snapped her fingers one last time, the second scene had went away and the last one came. This one showed Y/N dying. He was on the edge of death and I wasn't there.

"Stop! Stop this now!" I yelled at Dream Frisk. She snapped her fingers and it was back to the white nothingness. I started to cry, I deserve everything that I get.

"I was only answering your question, what is this place." Dream Frisk shot me a glare. "It's not my fault that you messed up!" She stared to push me back with her hand. "It's not me that chose sex over your relationship!"

I started to cry like crazy. "S-Stop... s-stop this now!" I demanded.

Dream Frisk stopped and started to laugh. It seemed like a normal laugh at first but became even more sinister and evil as it went on.

"That's so funny Frisk! That's almost exactly was he said that one run you did? Dont you remember?" Dream Frisk snapped her fingers and a new scene appeared. It was Snowdin. I was on top of Y/N with a knife pointed at his head.

"F-frisk... whatever this is.. whatever is wrong.. we can get through this together.. Please.. I just want to help you.." he said. I didn't acknowledge what he said at all. My eyes started to tear up as this was happening.

"Frisk... please... put down the knife... stop this and we can get through this..." he said calmly. I again didn't care for what he had said.

I didn't give him a chance to say anything else, I stabbed him right in the stomach. He was gushing blood as I pulled the knife out. He only had three words to say. "I.... love.... you..." I then stabbed him in the stomach again and again and again.

I turned away from it. I was now crying like crazy. I heard Dream Frisks laughter. "You see? Your a murderer. You killed your lover out of curiosity!" She yelled and appeared in front of me.

"No... that was ages ago. When I did genocide runs! I've changed since then!" I yelled back.

"No honey.. no you haven't.." She said and laughed.

"No! Stop it! I love Y/N!" I yelled. "I'd sacrifice my life for him!"

Again, Dream Frisk laughed evilly. I got so mad, I love Y/N with all my heart and soul combined. I threw a punch at her but I went through her.

"Ha! Silly F-FrISk!" She said starting to glitch out in some way.

"W-what are you?"

"I aM YoUR DoOmSDaY!" It then started to change form, Dream Frisk was gone and a new figure appeared. It looked like a version of Sans but had errors on him.

I looked at him in fear. "S-sans?" I asked.

"NO, Im NOt tHAT ClASsIc PiECe oF TrASh" he said.

"What do you want me for?" I asked scared.

"OH sIllY FrISK, YoU Are THe kEY fOr mE tO GEt To YOUr WoRLd!" He yelled.

"Well that's too bad. You aren't going to get your precious key." I taunted.

"OH I WiLL aNd WheN I DO I WiLl peRsInaLLy hUnt doWn aND kiLl yOuR pReCiOUs Y/N!" He yelled.

Anger filled within me. My hands balled into fists and I went in for a punch. I failed it went right through him, he hit me knocking me down. He then kicked me away to gain distance. He then put up his hand and yellow stings shot out and wrapped around me. They then started to tighten as error smirked and laughed.

I managed to get on of my hands free and grab some of the strings. I then yanked them toward me causing him to loose balance and fall toward me, I swung a punch and it hit him casing him to fall.

"That's it..." I mumbled and smirked. "Come at me!"

"GLadLY" he said and charged at me. He tried to punch me but I quickly dodged and counter attacked landing a hit. He jumped back and summoned a Gaster blasted that shot at me. I dished out of the way, but the beam followed me.

"Uh oh.." I mumbled and began to dodge. The beam wouldn't stop until it hit something, but in the white nothingness there is nothing to hit. I then came up with an idea. I kept dodging, but at the same time slowly making my way to error. Soon enough i was there and he tried to punch me, I dodge and hit him making him loose balance a bit then the beam hit him.

I backed away for a moment and das that error was weak. I toon the opportunity to charge at him. Error smirked, as soon as I went to hit him he changed his form one last time. The form he changed to,was Y/N.

I started to hesitate. I didn't hit him. Then he hit me knocking me down. He then put his foot on my body. "It'S oVEr FrISk" he said and laughed.

I then started to fade. Error noticed this and stopped laughing. "WHaT No! ThE DreAM seQUeNCe iS EnDInG!" He yelled and looked up to see everything fading. I took the opportunity to grab his leg and throw him down.

I then put my foot in top of him. "Don't you dare mess with me or Y/N! EVER" I screamed. "Or else you will die...!"

I then took my foot off of him and suddenly I faded away completely.

I gained consciousness. I was awake.

"Sleeping protocol alpha zero complete. Opening door."