Chapter 25: Honeymoon Part 1: Frisky Business (Lemon)

You and Frisk both popped your heads up when your alarms went off at precisely 8:00 AM. You both looked at each other and smiled. You both jumped out of the bed and got dressed. You and Frisk then raced down the stairs.

You and Frisk packed your things ahead of time so all you needed to do was leave.

You two were meeting Sans at his house and he would teleport you both there instantly.

You both grabbed your stuff and ran out the door. You were in a F/C cloths and Frisk was too in normal cloths until you both get there. You ran across the street and knocked on Sans door. He answered it, in his usual attire.

"Hehe... you two are really that eager to go aren't ya?" He asked and you both nodded. "You know, you both could have put some shoes on." He said and laughed.

You looked down and you noticed that both you and Frisk forgot shoes. You mentally facepalmed.

Sans then teleported you to your room at the resort. "Welp. Enjoy your time together kiddos. And by the way, you'll both regret the shoes. Anyway see ya both in a few days!" He then teleported away.

You looked at Frisk and she looked at you.

"What should we do first baby?" You asked her.

"I hate it when you call me that!" She laughed.

"Heh sorry, but you know I do it because i love you, and it gets on your nerves."

"Shut up! But as for what I want to do I was thinking about the pool first." She said.

"Sure! Let's just get into our baiting suits and we can go right away!" You exclaimed excitedly.

Frisk took her bathing suit and went into the bathroom to change. You looked around the room for another bathroom but couldn't see one. You were incredibly impatient so you decided to get changed in the middle of the room. After all, Frisk takes a while to get changed.

You took of your shirt, then your shorts. You proceeded to take off your boxes when the bathroom door opened in a loud and quick fashion.

LEMON ALERT 🚨

LEMON ALERT 🚨

LEMON ALERT 🚨

"Y/N, I forgot my-" she stopped mid sentence and stared at you as she walked out of the bathroom. Your face became tomato red as you covered your crotch from her view.

The room became quiet as Frisk gained a smile. "Hmm.. now we can get a bit.. FRISKY!" She became extremely excited all of a sudden and jumped onto you causing a loud thud on the floor.

She kissed your lips passionately causing you to relax and remove your hands from your crotch area. Frisk then got off of you and put you in the bed. You sat up and she bend down, her mouth inches away from your member.

"Frisk... are you sure about this?" You asked her.

"Yeah.. I'm quite sure" she then kissed the tip of your member and gripped her hand around it. The pace soon picked up, she stroked your member constantly with her hand.

You began to have a weird feeling in your chest. A feeling you could not explain. But you liked it.

Frisk noticed you weren't enjoying it as much as you could be. She let go of your member. You seized the opportunity by getting Frisk onto the bed, you got on top of her.

"Y-Y/N, w-what are you doing?"

"You asked me yesterday if I wanted to possibly have a family with you. Correct?" She nodded. "Well I think I've made up my mind."

Frisk smiled then frowned. "Listen.. Y/N, I don't have that great of a body. My boobs aren't that big, I'm not that pretty. I just don't want you to waist your time on somebody like me." She looked to the side to avoid your gaze.

You looked at her, how could she think that? You didn't say anything to her. Instead, you kissed her. Her eyes widened as she gasped out of surprise. She kissed you back. You soon broke the kiss and looked at her straight in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Frisk, I love you, I don't care about that stuff. I. Love. you!"

She smiled. You then proceeded in this Frisky business by taking off her shirt and shorts leaving her in her underwear and bra. Her face was redder than yours by now. She looked away and crossed her arms over her body in embarrassment.

You chuckled and laughed. You thought that it was cute. You then kissed her again, she seemed to calm down a bit as she kissed you back. Frisk then took her bra off and tossed it on the floor.

You then put your hand down toward her vagina and felt it. She was wet. It was soaking through her panties and going onto the bed.

She then smiled and took them off, revealing to you her wet vagina.

She grabbed your member and positioned it in front of her vagina for you to push it in.

You looked at her and she nodded.

You then pushed it inside of her. Frisk yelped loudly in pain. "A-are you ok? Should I stop?"

"N-no no. Don't. I just... need to adjust is all." She reassured.

You noticed that there was blood coming out of her. "F-Frisk! Your bleeding!" You yelled.

"I-its fine... its normal." She said.

You trusted her in what she was saying to you proceeded. You started with a slow thrust making her moan in both pain and pleasure.

Soon enough you picked up the pace and Frisks pain went away and was consumed in pleasure. She arched her back as she moaned loudly. You leaned down and kissed Frisk with a result of slowing down your thrusts.

The feeling in your chest became exhilarating. You felt your climax approaching.

"F-Frisk! I'm going to cum!" You yelled.

"Do It!" She yelled back.

Your cum then filled her insides. Her womb was filled.

You pulled your member out and laid down next to her. Frisk then looked at you and smiled.

"That was... amazing Y/N!" She happily exclaimed.

"Yeah, and exhausting." You said trying to catch your breath.

She laughed. "Well you were the one going 100 miles an hour!"

You rolled your eyes and pecked her lips.

"We can go to the pool later..." she said. "I'm exhausted right now."

You laughed. "Ha not just me!"

She pushed you playfully. "Shut up." She laughed.

You then pulled the blanket over the two of you. You got out your phone and set an alarm for one hour.

"I'm glad you were my first Y/N.." Frisk said sweetly.

You smiled. "I'm glad you were my first Frisk.."

Soon enough you both fell asleep.

Finally done! That took a lot more time than it should have! Anyways, comment and tell me if you liked this, if so I'll do more of these in the future!