Chapter 34: The Battle

Check out the awesome music at the top! Aside from the picture. Spoilers! Oops too late...

Alphys was working in her lab with a lot of other people. The machine was almost done. Alphys was excited for the moment once it was finished.

Alphys called Sans.

"Sans get down here! It's almost done!"

"Wha- I was sleeping!"

"You are the one that requested this project! Come on"

"Fine I'll be right there."

Sans the appeared in front of Alphys.

"So, what did you wake me up for again?" He asked.

"Ugh! The project!" She yelled.

"Which one? The super secret one or the one to make Papyrus' spaghetti better?"

"...the first one..."

"Oh! Good! How much longer?" Sans asked.

"If my math is correct and everyone does what they need to do it'll be about ten minutes."

"Why couldn't you just call me then?!"Sans asked lazily.

"Whatever Sans. Just take a seat and wait then." Alphys said and went to work in the computer.

One of the fellow scientists went over to Alphys. "It's done ma'am.

"Sans!" She yelled.

"Ahh! What alph?" He asked waking up.

"It's done that's what."

"Oh!" He quickly sat up and went over to her. "Thanks Alphys."

"Hey no problem sans." She said. "Turn it on."

"One problem. We don't know how this machine will react to the void, it might overload or become unstable." One of the sciences said. Sans now became very impatient and angry.

"Turn it on." He said.

"Bu-"

"I said turn it on!" He yelled.

They listened to Sans and activated the mysterious machine. It powered on.

There was a gateway attached to the front of it and a large opening there too.

It started to violently shake. This panicked everyone in the area. But it just stopped. Everyone seemed to have calmed down.

A hand came through the black gateway and gripped the side of the machine, another hand did as well. They had holes in them.

Sans became happy. Everyone else became scared. The figure then pulled himself out of the machine. It was Gaster. He was in a demonic and liquified form. He looked surprised and looked at his hands. Then at everyone else. His body then returned to a normal form.

He smiled and looked at everyone again. His smile then turned evil.

A black spike suddenly came out of the ground and impaled Alphys. Her body disappeared and her soul broke in half.

The scientists then started to run but were also impaled by a similar black spike. Sans stood there in shock of what his father was doing. The security busted in and fired their weapons at Gaster, only to do nothing to him. They were also impaled.

"Father what is this!" Sans yelled.

"I am making this world better!" He said. "I will make it just for us. Join me! Papyrus will too!"