Chapter 33: Golden

You wake up to a lot of pain in your chest. You clench your chest and groan. Luckily Frisk wasn't disturbed. You then see your soul come out of your chest. The lighter black color illuminating the dark area. You looked at it, surprised that it even came out in the first place.

You then saw it crack a small bit, it caused you pain. You immediately assumed the worst, you didn't know what was happening and thought you were probably dying.

You didn't want to tell Frisk. She would try anything to fix you but you didn't want her doing that, especially doing a reset just for you. You didn't want her to worry.

Your souls cracked some more and caused you more pain. You looked at your HP, it was at 25/50. How did you get so much HP? Anyway, you decided to blow it off, maybe it'll heal itself. You honestly didn't know.

Your souls then disappeared into your chest once again. You tried to sit up but it hurt you. You just gave up and stayed laying down. You sighed and looked over at Frisk, you smiled thinking of her, and you would like to think that she made the pain fade away a bit.

You tried once again to sit up, only to make you grown in pain. Frisk still didn't get woken up, you then sat up and put your legs over the side of the bed. You stood up. Your body was aching and sore. Your chest burned from both the outside and inside and you felt like you were dying.

You tried to walk around the room, you thought it might help you. But it didn't, it just made it worse. You decided to just go back to sleep. You walked over to your bed in extreme pain and laid down. You closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep... but you couldn't.

You sat awake in torturing pain. You had nothing to do to ease the pain or end it. You didn't want to worry or wake Frisk either so you were just stuck.

You were awake for the rest of the night in pain.

You have your eyes closed. At least trying to rest them when you hear Frisk wake up. She yawned and sat up. You were facing her side of the bed so you opened your eyes to look at her.

She had her beautiful brown eyes open. You closed them again. You were extremely sleepy but couldn't fall asleep, in a result you became sleep deprived.

You could hear Frisk get up and out of the bed. She opened her dresser to get some cloths out of before she went to shower. (Yes you have a bathroom and shower in your room.)

You desperately wanted to fall asleep. You had been awake all night long and have extreme pain in your chest. You can't even stand up without hurting and Frisk doesn't even know about it.

You knew she would find out eventually. No matter how much you would try and keep it a secret. So you decided to tell her what was going on.

She soon finished in the shower, she was humming a catchy tune as she exited. You coincidentally had your eyes open and saw Frisk stepping out naked. You immediately close your eyes and wonder why she did that. She then went back in the bathroom.

She once again came out, but with cloths on this time. She was about to leave the room when you stopped her.

"Hey, Frisk... I need to tell you something." You said in a groggy and tired voice.

She was surprised you were up and didn't say anything. "Sure Y/N, anything!"

"Well..." your soul then was visible, it revealed a web of cracks that were forming. Frisk gasped and rushed over to it.

"A-are you ok? D-does it hurt!" She exclaimed worriedly.

"I don't know if I'm ok or not, and it's hurting me like hell." You told her and she started to worry more.

"A-are you dying! W-what's happening." She panicked. You felt bad for her so you grabbed her arm and pulled you on top of you.

"I'll be ok Frisk..." you reassured.

"A-are you sure..?" She asked.

"Yes! I'm positive." You said and she smiled. All she wanted was for you to be ok.

"Good! Because I'm DETERMINED to make you better!" She yelled and got off of you, you chucked which caused you some pain.

Your soul began to crack some more. You had a lot of pain in your chest and soon, it broke.

Your souls literally broke in half. You and Frisk were blinded by the light that was shining afterwards. Your soul broke leaving you in so much pain, but soon, it was gone.

You looked at your soul, it wasn't black at all anymore. It's not a shiny golden color.

Frisk also looked at it and was amazed. "Wow! That's so cool" she said.

Your eyes then turned into a bright golden color. Frisk saw that and became a little worried and scared.

"Um... Y/N.. your eyes. They are bright gold! Like your soul!" She then rushed up to you to look at it better.

You had enhanced vision, could see better in the dark and can hear a lot better.

"It's still me here, don't worry." You reassure which calms her down a bit. "I just got enhanced eye sight and other stuff!"

Then your eyes turned back to normal.

"Oh nevermind it's gone." You said and she giggles.

"Wow that's so cool." She says. "That black soul must of been some sort of cover, and it finally broke revealing your true soul! Who knows what powers this thing holds!"

"Wow your really to excited aren't you?" You said.

"Yep!" She said and bounced up and down.

You noticed that your urge to sleep had went away for a while. You got up out of the bed and stood up. You felt good as new.

"We should go show Sans and Papyrus!" Frisk says. "Let's go!" She then grabs your arm and pulls you out the door.

"Wait Frisk! I'm not even ready yet!" But you were already out the door.

Sorry for the shortish chapter, something big is happening next everyone! If you made it this far, tell me how you thought this chapter was!