Hiatus

Ok, so, I got a lot to talk about.

Most of you guys have been asking where all of the chapters are, and if I'll continuously update my stories.

As a response, and as something I've been thinking about for a while, is that my motivation to write Undertale stories has vanished.

Now, don't get me wrong, I still love Undertale and admire everything about it, but I just can't bring myself to write anything about it anymore, like it's too repetitive, or I just lost interest. The same things have happened with a lot of subjects too, such as Dragon Ball (which I really wanted to make something about.)

I know I'm probably disappointing a lot of you, but don't worry too much, this story is on a HIATUS, not being DISCONTINUED, which makes a huge difference. I'm not saying I'll never change my mind or come back to it, but this is my decision for now.

Now, I have to say that I DON'T want to stop writing completely, so I want to start writing new and completely different topics.

Some of you wanted a Natsuki x Reader story. That was a rather popular interest amongst you all, problem is, I don't really knew why to write besides a lot of Fluff, and I want to make things a little more interesting. Not to mention my poetry skills lack a lot so making a poem is like torture.

Another thing I have been requested on writing about is the Pokémon Sun and Moon anime, consisting of a small Harem between the main character Ash (which I'll admit I have some knowledge about, judge me :p) When I asked some people what they thought about the subject, they mostly game me a neutral response so I want more feedback. I may just write one anyway. Compared to the last one I have an idea on what to write about and what plot direction I'd like to take. But, if I do end up writing a story about this, you don't have to read it, just a reminder.

Another decently requested story was a yandere story that I asked for opinions on. Not sure what the story will be about, or who or what genre to put into it. It can be made up of Original Characters, which will also work as an x Reader story if it decides to go that way. I admit, this kind of thing is a little easier to write about, in my case that is. Though I only see this being a short story, perhaps a side project. If you have any suggestions, please, leave them in the comments and I'll read them over! You guys can decide what road this can take if you all decide it's a good idea as well!

Maybe I can set up a poll? Thing is, if I link it here you would have to manually type it. I think if you do a web browser version of Wattpad it bypasses the copy & paste block (on both mobile and PC) I think. I'll like a poll here anyways, just in case anyway. Don't forget you can comment too. (Many people don't know but if you hold down on a word, and hit comment, your comment will show on that specific paragraph.)

https://strawpoll.com/hsb6xfa1

Off topic question that I've been getting....regarding a face reveal...it won't happen. Sorry to all those people. Anyways, I don't feel comfortable showing my face to just anybody online. Hope you understand.

Anyways, I hope I'm not disappointing to many of you by making this decision. I hope you all will be happy with whatever I decide to do next through. Have a good day!