Chapter 23: The True Wedding Day

You stood on the platform that you and Frisk would be married on.

You were sweating like crazy and nervous. You were getting married in front of everyone.

Just then as you were lost in your thoughts, a bell rang and Frisk walking into the room. She was wearing a pretty dress and had a beautiful smile on her face as she reached your level.

Papyrus then started to speak.

"EVERYONE... WE HAVE ALL GATHERED HERE TODAY TO CELEBRATE THE WONDERFUL MARRIAGE BETWEEN FRISK AND Y/N. ITS MY HONOR OF MARRYING THEM TODAY." He said.

You looked into the crowed to see everyone. Toriel and tears in her eyes. You could tell she was happy for you two. You saw Sans with his normal smile, he seemed to notice you looking at him, he gave you a wink and a thumbs up. You looked next to Toriel to see Asgore. He was smiling and had lots of balloons for some reason in his hands. Undyne and Alphys were snapping pictures like mad men.

You looked back at Frisk to see her smiling brightly at you. You smiled back. You looked into each others eyes.

Papyrus then started to say the next stuff in a more professional voice. "Y/N do you take Frisk to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" you said.

"And Frisk, do you take Y/N to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do" Frisk said still looking into your eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Papyrus finishes.

You and Frisk both wanted to be the first to start the kiss so you met half way. You guys passionately kissed until you had to breath for air.

You both then walked over to the road looking for the vehicle that you were suppose to leave in. You both only saw a limo. Sans came out, "hey, enjoy this ride." Sans opened the back door for you two.

You both got into the limo. The seats were extremely comfortable. You shut the door and Sans started to drive.

~later~

You both arrived at your house. You didn't want to go anywhere for the reception party so you did it at home.

~even later~

Somebody brought beer... great this will be a fun night...

~a couple minutes later~

Oh no, Pap drank some beer thinking it was apple juice..

~a little while later~

You and Frisk are avoiding the beer but it's taking over!

~so much later that the other narrator quit and another one had to come do this crappy sentence~

Everyone is now passed out on the floor in the house... wow...

~sometime after~

You and Frisk rolled everyone out into the front lawn and locked the front and back doors so they can't get back in. You then both got ready for bed.

~afterwards~

You get into your bed. Frisk doesn't get in right away. She looks at you and smirks. She then gets into the bed with you. She hugs you close to her. Your cheeks turn bright red.

"Hey... Y/N... I have something to ask you..."