Chapter 16: The Vision

You fell asleep fairly quickly, which was surprising considering you've been asleep from almost 2 months.

You felt conscious. You could see in your dream. You felt a bit worried, not just about the car insurance but about what was happening. It was pitch black around you, then something appeared. You and Frisk stood as across from two two shadows of people. You couldn't tell who those people where but you knew that they were people. You looked more at the area around them and you. You couldn't see anything. Then it all ended and you woke up.

You quickly sit up and run out of the room to Frisk that was on her way into the bedroom. You bump into her and you both fall on the floor. You quickly get up and pull her up and shack her saying you saw something in your sleep.

"Like a vision or a dream?" She asked.

"I was conscious. Remember everything. And felt everything. Seems like some kind of vision to me." You said to her.

"Hmm... I think I remember reading one of Toriel's books about souls and what their powers can be. Frisk went down stairs and you followed her. She pulled a book of the shelf and opened it to exactly page 17.

"Wow you have some memory."

"Yeah, it helps"

She looked around the page and found what she was looking for. Labeled Future Souls. Corny name if anyone asked you.

"Here it says, this kind of soul has the color black. Your color. It has the ability to tell the future. Including visions this souls ability can see any and every possibility for the future." Frisk explained.

"Wow"

"Well I guess we finally know what your sexy souls of yours does now." She said as she closed the book then poked your stomach.

You just chuckled and rolled your eyes.

"Hey! I saw that eye roll! You'll pay for that!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah"

"Ok try m-" you got interrupted by Frisk tickling you. You held in your laughter for a few moments until she finally found your most ticklish spot then you started to laugh like a mad man.

She finally stopped and you wanted to go back to bed. "Can we go to bed sweetie?" You said very tired.

"Yeah sure..." she said sadly.

You two headed off to bed. You both got into the bed and turned off the lights. You got comfortable and was just about to fall asleep until you felt Frisk's arms come on top of you and hug you. She was acting like she was sleeping even though she was awake still. You just smiled and drifted to sleep. Then you remembered something. Wait did she say it was big???????????????