Chapter 24: Do You Want A Family?

"Hey... Y/N... I have something to ask you..." Frisk said in a nervous yet soothing tone.

"You can ask me anything sweets." You told her.

"Well... I don't know what you'll say. You might not even give me a definite answer."

"Try me"

"Ok, do you want to start a family with me?" Frisk said and opened her beautiful brown eyes to look into yours.

You were in shock. You didn't expect this question to come up so soon. Yes, you do want to be with Frisk for the rest of your life. But, you didn't know if you wanted to have kids or not.

"I-I don't... I don't know." You stuttered out.

She sighed and closed her eyes. "I knew you would say something like that. I mean... I understand, we just got married and I'm asking you if you want to have kids. Heh, I guess it's a big step, right?"

"Yeah it would be." You said.

"Now that I think about it.. pregnancy is a lot of work, especially for you. Cravings, emotional moments... I don't know how it would go." Frisk said.

"Yeah that's true." You agreed. "I heard Chara is pregnant." Frisk got surprised.

"Really!? Who's the father?!" Frisk asked excitedly. You just gave her a look that said 'seriously?'

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, never mind." She said and you laughed.

"Your becoming an old lady!" You laughed.

"Hey!" She pushed you off the bed. "I haven't seen them in a while I just forgot." She giggled.

You sat up on the floor and looked at her. "Yeah, old lady memory."

She then jumped off the bed and tackled you. "Shut up!" She laughed.

"Ok ok... I'm sorry." You said still laughing.

"Heh good" she got off of you and you both stood up.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" You yelled.

"Yeah me too! It's out honeymoon!" Frisk yelled back.

You both laid back down in the bed.

"I don't know if you remember or not because of the old lady memory.." she glared at you. "But, we are going to a really awesome resort that has pools, a beach, water park, and private hotel rooms with plenty of privacy.

"Yes.. I remember Y/N.." she said.

Frisk then yawned. "Oh, sorry your getting the old lady sleeping habits now too huh?"

"I swear Y/N!" She yelled.

"Ok ok sorry love." You apologized. "I'm tired too anyway."

You turned off the lamp on your nightstand and got comfortable. Frisk soon fell asleep but still managed to get her way into your chest. You kissed the top of her head and closed your eyes.

"I love you Frisk"

Hey everyone sorry for the long wait! And the sort chapter. But this is a mayor piece in the story! Anyway I hope you all liked it!