Chapter 14: The War (2)

Oh geez sorry everyone for the HUGE delay. I am really busy, I'm sick and sleep deprived. Well here it is. Sorry if it's too short.

Frisk POV

Ink finally woke up. He seemed light headed but was determined to find (Y/N) and Papyrus so he pulled himself together and opened another portal and we went through. Even though we didn't know exactly where they were, we knew we had to find them before it was too late.

Y/N POV

You looked at the two that were beginning the fight. It suddenly occurred to you that there was no way that was your Papyrus. Considering he never would have gotten up and went to the meeting place, and he would have seen you.

You decided to stay and watch the fight for now. You looked to Papyrus, he was wearing Sans' hoodie. Then his eye lit up orange and the fight officially started.

Frisk attacked first but Papyrus blocked it and then attacked. Frisk's soul turned blue and bones came up from the ground, everywhere. Frisk moved quickly and jumped over the incoming bones. Then Papyrus summoned Gaster blasters with orange eyes and they fired at Frisk but she dodged the shots.

Frisk attacked again only for it to be blocked again. Bones surrounded Frisk on all sides with her soul still blue, she jumped up to dodge them but was hit by a Gaster blasters when she jumped up. Current health 67/92.

Frisk kept attacking and Papyrus kept blocking. At this moment you left the area leaving Frisk and Papyrus to fight. You thought about Frisks actions. That wasn't the Frisk you knew. Your level of trust toward Frisk went down.

Then you spotted footprints on the ground somehow. Papyrus's boot marks. You started to sprint and follow them until you reached splattered paint on the ground that resembled the portal that took you here to begin with. You noticed the footprints had stopped at the portal, you knew he went in And you had to follow. You jumped in and wondered where it would take you next.

~30 minutes later~

You hit the ground. Once again in soft snow. You got up again and roamed around this snowdin. You spotted a Papyrus with a Orange hoodie which resembled Sans' and a Sans that acted a lot like Papyrus. It took you a moment but you also saw Chara standing behind them, she was... nice. You didn't really want to stay or anything so decided to leave. Then a loud snap was made, you realized you had stepped on a particularly large branch and it broke. Then the Papyrus, Sans and Chara started to walk over to the noise.

"Hey Papyrus what was that noise?" Sans said.

"Hmm? Oh, I dunno." Papyrus responded.

Sans thought then his face lit up with excitement. "Maybe it's a new friend!" Sans said and jumped up and down.

"Hehe, sure little bro" Papyrus said and went to check the bushes.

You quickly ducked down, not that it would have done anything because the yellow pants you were wearing made it painfully obvious on where you were. Come to think of it, why were you wearing yellow pants in the first place.

Papyrus spotted you. "oh what have we here?" He said and picked you up by your shirt.

Sans saw you and got all excited. "Oooooo, another human! NEW FRIENDS" he screamed the last part. "Oh Chara say hi!"

"Um... h-hi" Chara said nervously. You had to think that was in some way cute. 'Wait, what are you thinking you like Frisk. Well, to be honest this Chara and Frisk are the same.' You thought to yourself.

You smiled at her then said hi back which made her smile. Papyrus suddenly dropped you, you didn't know what to do so you just landed in the snow on your butt.

Sans helped you up. "Well, hello, I'm Sans, that's my bro Papyrus and you already met Chara." Sans said.

You only nodded, you already knew them but didn't want to be rude.

"We can all be friends now yay!" Sans yelled happily. Then he led me to his and Papyrus's house. Papyrus left to go to Muffets so it was just you sans and Chara. You and Chara sat in the couch while Sans put a movie on to watch. Then he went to make popcorn. As the movie was going on you noticed out of the corner of your eye that Chara was inching toward you. Your cheeks became red. Then the same feeling that you had with Frisk had come up again.

Before you knew it Chara was as close as she could get to you. She blushed really hard. Then your phone went off. It was a text from Frisk. She was asking where you were and if you were ok.

F=Frisk
Y=you

Y-yeah I'm fine

F-OMG it's been 29 freaking hours since a sent that text!

Y-sorry. I'm in another Universe or something.

You noticed your phone was on 2% battery.

F- it's ok, well, I just want you to know that whatever happens. If I die, you die, you et stuck in another universe. Just know that I... LOVE... YOU!

Your phone died.

Your eyes stared to water so much that you couldn't see Chara's hand waving infront of your face. You wiped your tears away and looked at Chara that had a worried face. Then she kissed you on the lips quickly and spoke. "Don't worry I'm here"

You smiled knowing someone was there for you. Then a loud crash was heard. Then a bang, then an explosion.

You and Chara ran outside to see snowdin being attacked by what looks to be black gaster blasters with errors in them. Then you heard a strange and familiar voice.

"HEhE! PrEPARe tO DIe!"