Chapter 17: The Robbery

Sans POV

I'm walking on a sidewalk in a human city, near our village of monsters. My only clean cloths are starting to wear down and tear up. Us monsters aren't doing so well with money. Humans wouldn't accept monster money when we came here and they still don't. I'm just walking here hoping I can get something like I try to do every night, at precisely 12:00AM. Midnight.

I spot a store that looked like it was closing up. This store had to change its hours from 12 to 12 because it is so busy. I go up to the front of the store and look inside. Nobody is at the register and on the actual store itself as it seemed.

I tried to open the doors but they were locked. I walked around the back of the store to look for something to break the glass doors with. I see a crowbar wedged between two bricks of a building, I pull it out and start to walk over to the front of the store, on the way I see an old duffle bag on the ground. I pick it up and put the strap around my shoulder and proceed to the front doors.

Once I reached the front doors i swung the crowbar at one of the doors and the glass broke. Then the alarm was triggered. I ran over to the register and opened it. Then I opened the duffle bag. I started to take the money and shove it all into the bag. Once the register was completely empty I ran off and teleported into my room at the new house we all moved too. I then opened up the duffle bag and began to count up the total amount of cash.

~3hours later~

I finished counting the money and it was a lot. 2 million dollars in cash. That was surprising considering it was a store, yet a severely busy store. Hmm. It wasn't that difficult to do this job. Maybe I can keep this up. And nobody will ever know who it is. I can easily go in and out. Wait why didn't I just teleport in? Oops. Anyhow if I can keep this up I can provide for all monsters!

Frisks POV

*alarm sounds*

"Hmm? (Y/N) do you hear that?"

"Huh? Is that the alarm clock? Shut the stupid thing off!"

"No, it's not we don't even have one"

"Oh"

*alarm shuts off*

"Well I can't go back to sleep now," Frisk says.

"Yeah I don't think I'll be able to either."

"Well... I know something that can help..." Frisk says seductively.

"Oh come on don't get Frisky with me now"

"Oh come on!" Frisk laughs

"What? It's an appropriate word for this situation" you say.

"Yeah" Frisk laughs. "Whatever"

"Anyway I'm trying to go back to sleep. Will you be?" You ask.

"Yeah might as well." She says. "There will be nothing to do with you sleeping anyway."

You and Frisk go back to sleep after some Frisky business. But, Sans is setting up his next robbery. What will happen with sans? What is Frisk and (Y/N)'s fate? Will (Y/N) ever get car insurance? Find out next time on-

"SANS? ARE YOU PRETENDING TO BE A WEIRD SHOW NARRATOR ON THE BOOK WHILE SPYING ON THE TEEN GIRL NEXT DOOR AGAIN?"

"Uh, no pap." "Got to go guys..."