Chapter 21: Sacrifice

You and everyone stopped what you were doing after you heard a tire pop. Then all of the sudden a truck slid through the wall on its side. Soon after, a guy with a hockey mask walk through the hole in the wall holding a bloody machete.

He looked to his left, then his right. He then went towards the nearest person. You looked to see who it was, it was Papyrus.

"HELLO NEW FRIEND. WOULD YOU LIKE A HUG?" Papyrus asked the person you assumed was Jason.

Jason stopped and tilted his head, only three feet away from Papyrus. Papyrus then held out his hands. Everyone froze.

"Papyrus move!" You yelled and Jason looked at you.

Jason then made his move, swinging the machete at a blazing speed, chopping off Papyrus's head.

"WELL THAT WAS UNEXPECTED" he said.

"He will live. We just need to get his head and leave." Frisk said. You nodded.

You acted quickly and moved to Papyrus's head. You slid and got it, Jason swung down at you but you were moving too fast so it missed.

Frisk had gotten everyone out of the room, he tossed her Papyrus's head and she caught it.

"What about you?" Frisk asked worriedly.

"I'll be fi-" you were cut off by a machete almost hitting your face. You quickly ran away from the building out of the hole in the wall. Frisk gave Papyrus's head to somebody and followed you. Jason also followed close behind. Across the street was a science research facility. You tried to open the door and surprisingly it worked and you were in. Frisk followed you in. (Not very good security)

There were lots of corners and turns you had to make. It was a tight space and area. You had no idea of where Jason could be. You and Frisk came across a decontamination center, it lead to another room so you both went in. Smoke filled the room and eventually the door opened and you both entered.

Suddenly a knife was thrown and hit Frisks dress. It cut off half the dress. You looked in the direction of which it was thrown from and you see Jason standing there. He menacingly walks toward you and swings, he misses hitting off some lids on some huge canisters.

Frisk looked at the containers. She noticed what it was holding. "Um.. Y/N?" She said.

You were busy dodging Jason's machete so you didn't respond.

"Those canisters were holding carbon monoxide! We will die if we stay!" She yelled in panic. You noticed she was standing right be the open door to the contamination center.

"I'm sorry about this..." you pushed Frisk in and the door closed and she couldn't get back in.

"Alright zombie brain... let's go!" You yelled at Jason.

Frisk desperately banged on the door, opening it. But nothing would work.

You knew Jason wouldn't die from the carbon monoxide. But you had to keep him from leaving, plus trap him. You knew you wouldn't make it. But you did it for Frisk. You only had minutes to act.

In the room you were in, there is an indestructible box that holds deadly diseases and it can only be opened from the outside. You went towards it and opened the door. He swung again at you but you ducked causing the machete to hit the metal door, making a loud noise. You managed to slip under his legs and push him in. You then close the door and lock it.

Your head became light and your body became weak. You collapsed to the ground and slid and sat up in front of the door. You were passing out. The carbon monoxide was making you pass out, and soon after that you'd be dead.

Jason desperately hit the door trying to break free. But it didn't even leave a dent.

You made a huge sacrifice, for Frisks sake.

F-Frisk... I...I love you.."

Frisks POV

I banged on the door trying to get back in. My husband was trapped in there with a deranged killer, alone!

Carbon monoxide detected. Initiating lockdown sequence.

I didn't want to leave but he knew he wanted me to. A tear dropped down my cheek. I then ran out of the room and out of the building. I sobbed the entire way.

You heard the loud voice again.

Containment center breached. H.I.T explosives deployed.

The entire place blew up. Your face was in your palms and your eyes were balling.

You then did the only thing you thought you could do. You....

                                    RESET