Chapter 3: True Love

Sans POV

I open my eyes. But there's nothing but black.

"Hello..... Sans......" a voice says.

"Wha- who's there!" I say and start to turn my head.

"Hehehe.. don't you remember me?" The voice comes from everywhere around me.

"No.. who are you..?" I ask.

"Your best human friend sans." It says. My eye glows.

"T-that's i-impossible! Y-you went m-missing! You were... lost in time.." I say and realize what's happening.

"Now you remember." It says. "I've come for help."

"Yeah, what makes you think I'll help you?" I say.

"What if I told you.. there is a way to bring back your father.." he says.

"D-Dad?"

"Yes.. your father.. I just need this two kids." He says.

"What! Why? I made a promise to never harm a human and to protect them!" I yell.

"Nono.. nothing bad.. I just need their soul power.. they are in love and their power will bring him back.." he says.

"There has to be another reason why you need them.. tell me!" I yell.

"Hahaha. Sans my old pal.. you don't trust me? You think I'll betray you? Well then.. I'll go to extreme measures.. even if it means killing your brother.." he says.

"Don't touch Papyrus!" I yell.

"Then get me those kids! I want them at Alphys' lab, next to that determination extraction machine, in 12 hours! And if you don't cooperate, your brother will die!" He says.

I look down and sigh. "Fine"

"Then it's settled. Goodbye old pal, oh and don't tell anybody about this!"

I wake up breathing heavily. I whisper to myself. "Don't worry Pap.. I won't let him harm you..."

Frisk's POV

I wake up snuggled up to (Y/N) chest. He was still asleep and I tried my best to get out of the bed without waking him. I managed to successfully get out of the bed. I kissed his forehead. I couldn't help but feel like we were being watched.

I kiss (Y/N) forehead and leave into snowdin. I go down a path so I am alone.

"Hello Chara" I say.

"Hmm.. you knew I was here this time." She responds and appears. "It's been a while, this time it seems a lot different."

"I gotta ask your something.. (Y/N) said he heard a voice right before the time jump yesterday. He said he heard 'you don't have time' do you know what that means?" I ask Chara.

"Oh no... this is bad." She says. "Really really bad."

"What is happening Chara!" I tell to her.

"You know what that lady told you yesterday right? About the 2 humans and the doctor in the accident at the core?" She starts and I nod. "Well Justin is returning and is out to kill everything."

"How do you know all of this? I though he was a nice person." I ask.

"He was and I know this Because I was lost in time too. Before I became this." She says. I saw him. We were friends, are, friends. He told me That accident changed him. His mind went haywire. Now he's here.. and can control time. That accident gave him powers and he is unstoppable." She finishes.