Season 2: Chapter 36: Thoughts

You were home alone while Frisk went to get the groceries. You were bored out of your mind. You decided to go and visit Sans and Paps. You exited your own house and went across the street to Sans and Paps house.

You knocked on the door and Papyrus answered. "AH! Y/N! YOUR JUST IN TIME FOR OUT GAMES!" He picked you up and out you on the couch. They were going to play truth or dare. You thought, what the heck, why not.

Sans was asking Papyrus a question first. "Ok Paps, truth or dare?

"TRUTH"

"is it true that you like Mettaton?"

"YES I LIKE EVERYBODY MY TURN!" Papyrus replied.

"Shoot I should have been more specific!" Sans mumbled and laughed a bit.

"Y/N TRUTH OR DARE?"

"Truth." You reply.

"Y/N! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU AND FRISK ARE PLANNING ON HAVING KIDS?"

You cheeks became red as you shyly nodded. Papyrus gasped loudly.

"ILL BE AN UNCLE!"

"And I'll be a dunkle." Sans laughed.

"OMG SANS STOP!" You laughed at Papyrus's rage.

"Ok, Sans, truth or dare."

"Dare kiddo, im no wuss"

"Ok, go pick up that sock over there and put it away." You pointed over to a sock that was in the floor.

"Uhh.... do I have to?" Sans asked with a scared face.

"Yep." You said as Papyrus laughed.

Sans just lazily got up and went to the sock. He picked it up and threw it across the room.

"There" he said.

You and Papyrus facepalmed.

"What you said, put it away, and it's away now. I did it." He said.

"Ok fine." You felt like you needed to use the bathroom. "Hey Paps. Where is the bathroom?"

He pointed to the bathroom and you went in. You did your business and were about to walk out. "Hey, you idiot!"

You turned around to see Flowey there.

"Woah! You didn't see my... you know what did you?" You asked.

"Um.. no.. I'm not a pervert or anything." He said.

You sighed in relief. "Anyway, what do you want?"

"I want, to tell you what is going on with Frisk." He said.

"Uh? What's going on with Frisk? Last time I checked there is nothing going on with Frisk?" You say.

"Hmm... no there is.. she's using you. Nothing else to it." Flowey said.

"Um.. first off I doubt that, a lot. And second off why should I believe you? You tried to murder me." You say angrily.

"Well, I remember Frisk and what she's done through timelines for what? Years? She's reset so many times I can't even keep count. She wants every possible ending. This one, this one is unique. This is just another one of her endings. I know that you know what I'm talking about."

"I don't believe you, nor will I ever." You say. "Frisk has changed since then. She would never use me like that. EVER!"

"Ok, suit yourself." Flowey said. "Just don't say I didn't warn ya. And if you need me, you know where I am."

"Yeah, sure, it'll never happen. But, may I ask why the bathroom?"

"Oh, because those two skeletons never use it. They don't ever need to go to the bathroom like anyone else. Their skeletons." Flowey said.

You just rolled your eyes before leaving the bathroom. But before you shut the door you heard Flowey say. "Think about it."

You didn't think about it. Not that you wanted to. You went back over to Sans and Papyrus. They were still playing games. You told them it was about time for you to go, and they said it was ok. You had left and went back home.

You entered your house to find Frisk there already. She looked a little worried. As soon as you walked through the door she hugged you tightly.

"Where were you! You didn't tell me you were going out!" She yelled. You hugged her back and rubbed her back hopefully calming her down.

"Sorry babe, I was visiting with Paps and Sans." You say. She calmed down, knowing where you were.

Frisk has become extremely protective of you ever since Error took your soul. You were on the border of both life and death. You could have died that day, she doesn't want that to happen again.

Frisk let go of you. She pulled out something and showed it to you. "Look, there is a meteor shower coming up soon. We should go see it. It would be nice."

"I'd love that baby." You say. She smiled sweetly.

She took your hand and pulled you to the couch. She made you sit down with her. She snuggled up close to you. Her head was in your side. She looked so cute.

This was nice. No trouble, no danger, no death... just peace. You spending time with Frisk. Everyone is happy. Nothing has happened.

You got lost in your thoughts. You kept thinking.

Your thoughts eventually ended up drifting to what Flowey had said. You became curious of weather he was right or not. He hasn't lied to you yet. But you knew Frisk wouldn't take advantage of you like that. She is in fac-

You were snapped out of your thoughts by Frisk waving a hand in front of your face and calling your name. "Yeah babe?"

"Are you ok? You seem... well... curious." She asked worriedly.

"I'm fine Frisk, though I appreciate that you care." You smile at her and she smiled back.

It was the middle of the day. You and Frisk only sat there with nothing to do. You had drifted back into your thoughts about what Flowey had said.

You kept thinking about this subject for what seemed like hours before you heard snoring coming fro next to you.

Frisk had fallen asleep. She looked really cute. You put your arm around her and smiled.

She would never. Right?