Season 1 Finale: Chapter 35: Battle For Our World

"IM BaCK!" A glitchy voice said as it walked through the portal.

We all turned away from Gaster to look at who it was. You recognized the voice for when you had those strange dreams a while back.

"You...." frisk glared at him.

"Error..." Sans said.

"WeLl HeLLo ClasSiC" error said.

"Leave now!" Sans yelled.

"HMm, No." error said.

"Fine, then you will die." Frisk said. Frisk has some anger toward this skeleton and nobody knows why.

"HEh HeH hEH. ID LikE tO SEe yOu TRy."

Frisk growled and charged at him. You tried to grab her but she was too fast. She threw a punch at him but he moved out of the way. She then tried it again but Error grabbed her hand then waved his finger. He picked her up and threw her, she landed on the ground making a loud thud.

"NO!" Papyrus yelled. He summoned bones and they flew at Error.

"ThE SaMe OLd TRIck." Error said as he dodged them and summoned bones of his own, they flew at Papyrus and stuck him right in the stomach.

Papyrus fell to his knees and clenched his stomach, he was still alive. Sans got bad and his eye became blue. He summoned a gaster blaster and it fired at Error. Error did a fake yawn and summoned his own which countered Sans' shot.

Sans then summoned bones out of the ground in attempted to his Error, but he jumped right before they came up.

Error then teleported right in front of Sans and knocked him down. He put his foot on his chest. "ThIs WorLD WiLL FalL LiKe ThE OThErs"

Error was hit by a knife, Chara's knife. "You do a lot of talk for a destroyer of worlds."

Error chuckled. Chara went at him, Error smoothly dodged all of her attacks.

He then sent strings out of his fingers and they wrapped around Chara. He then twirled her around before releasing her, she flew across the big room, into the wall, and finally hitting the floor.

Error laughed evilly. You watching in horror as your wife and friends were beaten. You froze, Error completely ignored you though.

He looked over at Gaster. "dR. GaStEr. YoUR SeRViCes ArE NO lonGEr ReQuIreD." Error then summoned a gaster blaster and charged its beam. Gaster just sat there on his knees.

You couldn't let him die, you unfroze and spring into action. The blaster fires as you jump in the way of the shot. The blast hit you and you fell to the ground. Your soul popped out, Error gave a surprised look.

"ThAT SoUL..."

Your soul glowed gold. You were mad now, furious.

You used all of your existing strength to stand up. Your eyes were closed.

"Error, you may have destroyed the others, but you won't destroy this one, I will do everything in my power or destroy you." You open your eyes to show that they are pure gold.

"HeHEhEheHe" error chuckled. "DeSTroY Me? GIvE It YOur BeST sHOT"

Your fists started to glow gold. Your speed went up, in mili seconds you were right next to error and kicked him into a wall, he didn't even have time to react. Your power went up.

Rage filled you. Again, in mili seconds your were right next to Error that had just recover from the kick. You punched him straight in the face. The punch was so strong his body went flying back, sliding on the floor.