Chapter 26: Honeymoon Part 2: Best Day Ever

BTW you and Frisk are 18!

You woke up next to Frisk in your hotel bed. You looked at her and smiled, she was really cute when she sleeps. You grab your phone and noticed you had woken up before your alarm. You decided to not wake Frisk up, she may need more rest than you after what happened earlier.

As you were sitting up out of your bed you felt something wet. You lifted to sheets to see that Frisk leaked in her sleep. You also noticed that the sheets were stained with blood. You needed to replace the sheets at some point or else the hotel will think a murder happened here.

You stood up off the bed and got dressed. You took a glance at the clock to see it wasn't even 12 yet. You wanted to get some lunch for both you and Frisk. You then walked out of your room and went down the elevator to the first floor.

"Hey kiddos I've got your shoes, sorry it took me so long you two are very organized." Sans looked at the bed to see Frisks back with no clothing on. Somehow sans face became red and started to back away. "Um... I'll just... drop these here.." he dropped the shoes. "And... go." He teleported away. Lucky thing he didn't see her breasts or entire body

You soon came back to the room with your lunch. Once you shut the door Frisk woke up.

She yawned and turned her body to face you. You could see her breasts from the view. "Hey..." she said and rubbed her eyes. "What do you have?"

"Oh, this is our lunch." You said to her and she got up quickly. Her whole body was visible now.

"Good! I'm starving." She licked her lips.

"Um... sweets you might want to get dressed first." You told her and she looked down at her body and her face became red.

"Whoops! I totally forgot I was completely naked!" She said and went to get her cloths.

You just chuckled and got out the food.

After you and Frisk ate you both decided to go to the pool like you both had originally planned. After you both got into your baiting suits without anything happening this time, you both went down to the pool.

Frisk wore a blue and pink bikini, which she searched everywhere for. You wore your F/C swimming trunks.

Surprisingly there weren't a lot of people there. There were probably more people by the beach area. Also the water park was closed due to lack of workers.

Frisk was paranoid because she didn't know if the water was cold or not. You knew at this rate she was never going in anytime soon, so you decided to push her in.

She landed in the water making a big splash. Once her head came above the water she yelled. "Y/N!!!"

You laughed as other people stared at you two. Frisk then climbed the ladder out of the pool and came up to you. She looked mad. She got into your face and kissed you. You let your guard down and then she pushed you into the pool.

You landed into the pool making a big splash. You swam to the surface. "Ok, I deserved that." You said.

"Yes. Yes you did." She said and laughed.

After a while swimming around in the pool both of you went to the beach.

You both approached the beach to find lots of people there. Lots brought umbrellas and blankets. Others brought sand toys for their children and played with them. You two just ran into the ocean.

Frisk grabbed your hand as you both were running toward the water. You held hers. You both went into the water to find that it was pretty warm.

You and Frisk were soon bored and went back to your room. It was almost 5 pm so you decided to give sans a call to come pick you both up. At this time both you and Frisk were back in your normal cloths.

Sans soon came. You could tell he was nervous about something but after looking around for a quick second he was fine.

"So you kiddos are ready to go?" He asked. Both of you nodded and Sans teleported you both back to your house. "Now, if you two need anything, just come by and see Papyrus and me. We will be happy to help you out." He then teleported away.

You and Frisk looked at each other.

All you could think was, Best. Day. Ever.

Prepare for a few more updates! I'm in the updating mood right now!