Chapter 18: The Question

Check out the song at the top of the screen. It's going to be in the story so don't miss out! It's one of my favorite songs.

Sans didn't sleep at all that night. He put the money away where only he could find it and didn't tell anybody about what had happened. While he was awake during the night he did research on where to go strike next. He planned to do it soon, but the only problem was that Y/N and Frisk were coming to see him this morning because everyone else was on a vacation and didn't know when they'd be back. Sans not nervous every time he thought about it, but he knew he had to keep cool so they wouldn't know.

Back at Y/N and Frisks' house, they were just waking up. Getting ready for the day and stuff. The usual.

Your POV

I just woke up and got into the shower, then I got dressed, and did all my other morning stuff while Frisk got breakfast ready. Soon after getting dressed Frisk called me to come and eat. She made some pancakes, toast and bacon. I guess we ran out of eggs  or something. We sat down and ate. After we ate we then got ready to go see sans that is home by himself.

Frisk and I got into the car and i started it and started to drive to Sans' place. Frisk then started to talk to me.

"Hey um.. Y/N, I've been thing..." she started.

"Yeah sweetie what's up?"

"Well.. I kind of want to bring our relationship to the next level... you know??"

You then knew exactly what she was talking about. You also remembered that she was trying to do it with you for a little while now and you didn't even notice. You were so stupid.

"Yeah of course we can!" You stated.

"Yay! I'm excited!" She said excitedly. "I'm really happy we are bring this to the next level."

"Yeah me too." You said as you took a glance at your pocket and saw your small box still where you left it, you then looked back up at the road.

We arrived at Sans house and knocked on the door. Nobody answered. Then knocked again. Nobody answered. We were about to knock again until Sans opened the door as a nervous wreck.

"H-hey guys what's g-going on?" Sans nervously stuttered out.

"Nothing man, we are here to see you!" You said to him.

"O-oh yeah I-I-I forgot..." he said stuttering.

"It's ok buddy.." Frisk said.

"Thanks.. a-anyway you guys have to go bye!" He said and slammed the door.

"Looks like he doesn't want company right now." Frisk said to you.

"Hey let's give him some space. He might be going through something right now." You said to her

"Yeah you might be right."

You two drove off. Frisk thought you were going home but you really weren't. In fact you were going a few hours away. But she didn't know that and it was perfect, but it didn't last to long because she asked you where you were going after you turned onto 'Dummy Street instead of "Smart Street'  you just simply said you'll see and kept driving. You then looked at the clock. 3:38. Perfect.

You kept driving. Frisk fell asleep. You decided to turn on the radio. The song 'The Best Day Of My Life' started to play. You started to smile. It was so accurate to what was going to happen. You couldn't help but sing along because you were so happy.

"I had a dream so big and loud"
"I jumped so high I touched the clouds"
"Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh"
"I stretched my hands out to the sky"
"We danced with monsters through the night"
"Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh"

"I'm never gonna look back"
"Woah, never gonna give it up"
"No, please don't wake me now"

"This is gonna be the best day of my life"
"My li-i-i-i-i-ife"
"This is gonna be the best day of my life"
"My li-i-i-i-i-ife"

"I howled at the moon with friends"
"And then the sun came crashing in"
"Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh"
"But all the possibilities"
"No limits just epiphanies"
"Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh"

"I'm never gonna look back"
"Woah, never gonna give it up"
"No, just don't wake me now"

"This is gonna be the best day of my life"
"My li-i-i-i-i-ife"
"This is gonna be the best day of my life"
"My li-i-i-i-i-ife"

"I hear it calling outside my window"
"I feel it in my soul" (soul)
"The stars were burning so bright"
"The sun was out 'til midnight"
"I say we lose control" (control)

"This is gonna be the best day of my life"
"My li-i-i-i-i-ife"
"This is gonna be the best day of my life"
"My li-i-i-i-i-ife"
"This is gonna be, this is gonna be, this is gonna be"
"The best day of my life"
"Everything is looking up, everybody up now"
"This is gonna be the best day of my life"
"My li-i-i-i-i-ife"

You stopped singing and caught your breath. Then you heard clapping noises from next to you. You looked and saw Frisk clapping for you.

"Wow Y/N! That was awesome!"

Your cheeks got red from embarrassment. "Heh... thanks.."

The radio starts to talk now. Up next, one of our best so-

"Ok let's shut you off now." You said and turned it off. Frisk giggled at that. Then she leaned over and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

No POV

After a little more driving you arrived at your destination. A cliff. With a perfect view of the sun. You looked at the time again. 8:23. Best timing you could get. You got out of the car and so did Frisk. You both walked over to the end of the cliff and watched the sun as it set.

"This is real nice.." she said. "Thanks."

"Hey, your welcome." You started. "And there is something I've been meaning to ask you.."

"Is it about why the car insurance keeps sending us mail and calling us?" She asked.

"Wha- no."

"Ok thought I'd ask."

"Hey I'm the one asking the question!" You said in a fake defensive voice. She giggled.

"Anyway..." you pulled the box out of your pocket and held it in front of you. You then got onto one knee and opened the box to reveal a diamond ring. You then ask the most amazing question in her life. "Frisk... will you marry me?"

Her eyes lit up and seconds later tears poured out. She then tacked you in a hug. "Of course! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She yelled. You hugged her back and smiled. You were internally happy.

~hours later~

You and Frisk finally arrive home after a nice day. You two sit on the couch and wait for each other to say what you want to say. If you know what's going on then A+ to you.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter folks! Have a good day!