Chapter 4: Beware Of The Man

Hey guys/gals. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had no idea what to write as you can tell from the A/N before this. But I hope you'll like this chapter. Also I just made a new book called Frisk/Chara x reader oneshots and I need suggestions for it so if you want to go check it out and ask me to write something for it your more than welcome to. Anyway let's get in with the chapter :)

~after sans teleported away with you and frisk~

Y/N POV

Sans got us to his house and locked us into a room together. Sans room. Frisk was giving me the weirdest look. Like she wanted something. But I shook it off. But then, my thought drifted into Chara. Was she ok? Is she going to come back? Well, I've always been able to see her but didn't really care for her no matter how much she was sad. I know I'm a jerk. I had to get Frisks opinion.

"Hey Frisk?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you think Chara is doing against him?"

"I don't know. Why do you ask?"

"Just, kind wanted to know." I say. She gets surprised by my sudden interest. Like she was getting jealous. But I turned my attention to sans that was rapidly trying to get a hold of papyrus on his phone to check in him. He didn't answer until about the 69th time. Yes I was counting.

"HELLO BROTHER"

"Hi hey where are you!"

"ON MY WAY HOME WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Phew..." sans says and takes the phone away from his ear. Or where his ear should be.

"HELLO? SANS?" Papyrus talked into the phone with no response from sans.

"SANS???" Still no response.

"SANS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Papyrus yells. "UGH! WHY DO I EVEN TRY." Papyrus hung up.

Frisk and I giggle because we could hear papyrus yell and sans was just sitting there drooling and sleeping. Probably from relief.

I got up and walked around the room we were in. Sans had a lot of books in his room. I decided to grab one and read it. The book was called The Void. I opened the book. As I was doing so I thought about Gaster. It was rumored that he fell into the void. But it was a very small rumor.

Chapter one. Lost.
Monsters say that whom ever falls into the void is lost forever. Into the endless abyss of darkness. Monster that have fallen in have never come out. The void is directly below the core an-

"What do you think your doing!" Sans yelled and slammed the book shut.

"N-nothing, I was just reading a b-book. I-Im sorry." I stutter.

Sans sighed. "It's fine kid, just.. don't be going through my stuff. Ok?"

"Yes sir"

I went back over and sat with Frisk while Sans put the book away and went to go and sleep again.

"Hey Frisk" I say. She hums in response.

"I think I know what happened t-

"IM HOME!!!" Papyrus yells when he opens the door and interrupts me. Sans immediately jumped up and hugged him tightly. "HEH.. I MISSED YOU TOO SANS." Papyrus says and hugs back.

Chara teleports in. "Hey guys." She says sadly like she had been crying. Sans looked at her and his eye glowed blue flames.

"Stay away from them!" He yelled at her.

Frisk and I immediately jumped in front of him and said she was ok. He seemed to have calmed down, his eye returned to normal. He remembered something.

"Ok kids." Sans said then looked directly at Chara. "But remember... y o u r o n l y s t i l l a l i v e b e c a u s e i m a d e a p r o m i s e." Then he and Papyrus left.

I noticed that Chara had a soul now. "Hey Chara you have a soul now."

"Huh? Oh.. yeah." She said and looked down. She suddenly burst into tears and ran into Frisk and I's room. I was going to see if she was ok but Frisk held me back.

"Better not. I think I should. Girl to girl." Frisk said. I nodded. She kissed me on cheek and went to talk to Chara and when she got into the room she shut the door so I couldn't hear.

My curiosity overcame me. I went to waterfall, where the river person is. I asked them if I could get a ride to Hotland and they said yes so I got on and we were off. I heard the river person knows a lot of stuff, so I asked.

"Do you know about W.D. Gaster and the void?"

I got no response but they looked at me. Then everything went black.

I awoke in pitch black. Nothing but darkness. Then there was a voice...

"Beware of the man that speaks in hands..."

"Beware of the man who came from the other world..."

"Beware of the man who was denied his existence..."

"..."